Don't miss it:)
Set my DVR for SYTYCD over a week ago - wouldn't miss it! This is one of my favorite parts of the summer :) Can't wait to dish with you about it tomorrow!
I am so excited. I already did it too!!! LOVE THIS SHOW :)
Oh mine is set baby!!
Oh my gosh... THANKS for the reminder! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that show!
I love this show! I think it is my very favorite. Last night was good, there is going to be some good competition this year.
I have never in my life seen this show. It's because I *know* I can't dance! ;)
Oh yeah! Love this show! And no, I don't think I can dance. But I enjoy watching others who think they can!
I love that the shortened version of the show's name is still so flippin long and confusing:) but it is a great show! Can't wait
LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! It's so amazing what those dancers can do!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Set my DVR for SYTYCD over a week ago - wouldn't miss it! This is one of my favorite parts of the summer :) Can't wait to dish with you about it tomorrow!
I am so excited. I already did it too!!! LOVE THIS SHOW :)
Oh mine is set baby!!
Oh my gosh... THANKS for the reminder! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that show!
I love this show! I think it is my very favorite. Last night was good, there is going to be some good competition this year.
I have never in my life seen this show. It's because I *know* I can't dance! ;)
Oh yeah! Love this show! And no, I don't think I can dance. But I enjoy watching others who think they can!
I love that the shortened version of the show's name is still so flippin long and confusing:) but it is a great show! Can't wait
LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! It's so amazing what those dancers can do!
Post a Comment