Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Little Buddies

These two crack me up. Bode and Peiton can be best buddies one minute and then the next they are pulling each others hair out. Literally. But when they are being best buddies they are way cute. Peiton seems to want to be doing pretty much what Bode is doing (and that goes for speaking too, she has pretty much mastered the "uhhhh" sound that Bode makes all the time). She has learned all of Bode's made-up sign language for certain things and does them when she wants the same thing. When Bode is in an extra, friendly mood, they seem to get along great.

Here they are before bedtime watching a show on Cooper's bed. Peiton thinks it is pretty fun to get up on the tall bed and watch shows with Coop and Bode.

Bode loves to push the stroller and now he has a little mimic on his tail. Peiton loves to do the same thing. She will just follow him around and they both have a blast doing it.




Thanks Bode for being a great older brother and taking care of your little sis. I love ya both!




15 comments:

Aly said...

Oh my gosh! The picture of them both on the bunk bed smiling so big! That is priceless! What darling kids you have Nat! I have missed you blogging!

Emily said...

How precious is that! What an awesome big brother! BTW - I noticed on my nephews pre-school picture that Bode is in his class. (KC) See ya soon!

KEYSHA said...

Little buddies; I love it! Way to capture the moment....it's pretty much priceless.

Heidi Totten said...

That is so sweet!

Amy said...

So darling. I love those pictures. How cute that Peiton mimics Bode. Beautiful.

Rachelle said...

I LOVE that picture of the 2 of them smiling so big...so cute!

loulou said...

Those pics are sooo cute.

Hollie said...

Cute cute Nat. Glad that your kids get along so well, I'm sure those moments are good, until they turn into hellions again....

randalljanalee said...

They are both so stinking cute! Im excited for my kids to play together. I don't know if Collin told u but they are worried that our baby has Down Syndrome. I was nervous at first but then I think of how cute Bode is and it doesn't matter anymore. If he is u will have to give me some good advice. I think u have done a great job with Bode.

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

Oh my goodness!! They are adorable. Thanks for sharing those cute pictures with us.
Cutest kids ever!!!

Annie Miller said...

Totally reminds me of Braden & Grace. So cute!

Amanda said...

You have the cutest kids in the world! I'm glad they play so well together; even if it is just some of the time. :)
They make cute little buddies.

Jenny and Jared said...

Cute Cute Cute!! I think mine are about the same spacing as these two- I know exactly what you mean. These two will have a fun life together.

Steph said...

OH my GOSH Nat that is the cutest thing EVER!!!

Allison said...

I love the top two pics of them. They look like they just got away with something. I love it when the kids get a long. And it is so cute when they copy each other.