OH my gosh, that is hysterical. Although I have to admit I am probably would of freaked out as I am such a clean freak, guess I better relax a bit as I am sure Sam will do something similar.
That is totally not funny! (really... it is!) I was expecting this darling video of him turning pages and trying to read... not what I saw though! Thanks for always showing me what my future holds! I know I won't be laughing about it later!
Aaaaaaaaaargh the humanity!! I can't not look, it's like a train wreck... I'm going to have nightmares. Ooh- right before Halloween, too. Aaaaaaaaah run away run awaaaaaaaayyyyy!!
So the book Aleah got for Bode's Christmas present is either a really bad idea.....or a really good idea (since you'll be needing some replacements) - I can't decide!
Well, I'm sure that made for a fun surprise when you walked in the door! Holy crap! (Hopefully they weren't library books or you just really dumped a load on books!)
Whoa Bode! Can't believe those pictures. Look at the bright side, his fine motor skills are really developing, in order to rip all those up! =) Love ya Bode! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
Ohhhh - is that why your windows were open the other day? So I wouldn't hear you swear? ;) Just kidding! That is crazy! Good thing Bode is too cute, I'll bet you have a hard time staying mad at things like that!
18 comments:
Oh my gosh! Those pictures are crazy! That looks like a lot of books! You are cute that you can laugh about it! good mommy.
Are you kidding me? I would have probably cried first and then took the picture...
Wow - I hope he had just as much (helping) cleaning up!
This looks like something my kids would have done. Bode and my kids would have an awesome time reading together!
OH my gosh, that is hysterical. Although I have to admit I am probably would of freaked out as I am such a clean freak, guess I better relax a bit as I am sure Sam will do something similar.
That is totally not funny! (really... it is!) I was expecting this darling video of him turning pages and trying to read... not what I saw though! Thanks for always showing me what my future holds! I know I won't be laughing about it later!
I am just glad I am not the only one who has to clean up messes like that!! It could be worse, Right? You are a good mom!
Wow -- were you trying to potty train when this happened?
Aaaaaaaaaargh the humanity!! I can't not look, it's like a train wreck... I'm going to have nightmares. Ooh- right before Halloween, too. Aaaaaaaaah run away run awaaaaaaaayyyyy!!
What words came out of your mouth when you first saw this Nat? Huh? Tell me, tell me.
So the book Aleah got for Bode's Christmas present is either a really bad idea.....or a really good idea (since you'll be needing some replacements) - I can't decide!
Love ya Nat - keep your head up :)
Well, I'm sure that made for a fun surprise when you walked in the door! Holy crap! (Hopefully they weren't library books or you just really dumped a load on books!)
YIKES!!!! Good thing he is so cute! I bet you are so excited that it's time for Bode to be off track. Good luck ;)
Whoa Bode! Can't believe those pictures. Look at the bright side, his fine motor skills are really developing, in order to rip all those up! =) Love ya Bode! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
Bode really is so smart, I am so proud of him.
Ohhhh - is that why your windows were open the other day? So I wouldn't hear you swear? ;) Just kidding! That is crazy! Good thing Bode is too cute, I'll bet you have a hard time staying mad at things like that!
Did you start crying? I think I'd have wept, then laughed. Seems as though you are a good sport:)
Oh my gosh! That is insane! Poor Nat! Don't you hate it when you leave them alone for one minute and something like this happens?
Post a Comment