Okay this post is a little random, but clear back in November or December, I got the sweetest email from somebody (I don't even remember her name...sorry) but it was really nice and she said some very great and encouraging things to me and mentioned another ladies blog that she follows who also has a child with Down Syndrome. Well, I got the email and was starting to reply, then got interrupted by kids...crazy I know, but by the time I got back to it, I had deleted it somehow or lost it when my computer crashed just after that. I have been meaning to make this post to see if she still reads my blog and if she could shoot me another email to bode1110@msn.com, I would love to reply to her and continue to look at the blog of the mother going through similar things that I am.
So, if you are out there and didn't determine that I was a very rude person because I never responded to you, please email me back! I would love to chat with you!
Thank you!!






2 comments:
The black sharpie reminder worked! We missed you this morning...would Bode like to do the project at home? I have plenty of everything left...I could hand it to you over the fence! Let me know...
Just happened on your blog and wanted to say hi! Bode is a charmer!! :) I have two girls with DS - one bio, one adopted - ages 3 and 4.
Post a Comment