Talk about slacker! It has been almost a month since I have posted last! That tells you how exciting the Richards life has been..nothing more than potty training, no sleeping, stuck in the house because of the yucky weather (besides the last couple days), pretty boring!
Well we did have a holiday yesterday, which means I must make a post! I hope everyone had a great St. Patty's Day, we sure had a green one around her (I am sure Collin wished it was a little greener...ha, ha, catch my drift, I pulled a funny!) Anyway, this is what our day entailed....
Waking up to a box of Lucky Charms for breakfast!
Peiton was in heaven. This girl loves Lucky Charms, not the cereal part, but the marshmallows. Cooper thought they were pretty yummy too and Bode stayed clear (not surprised).
I usually make green pancakes but nobody really touches them, Bode won't eat anything he is not familiar with and the other two could really care less to have them.
Cooper went off to school and enjoyed a great day of fun festivities, the same with Bode and Peiton and I hung out at home, I even forgot to dress Peiton in green. How lame am I?
When Cooper got home there were some footprints left by the clever little Leprechaun leading to a pot of gold!
Dinner wasn't too fancy, usually I put a little more effort into it, but my kids are pretty picky, so why? Well, they didn't really eat what I made anyway, so why do I cook? We had chicken and broccoli stir fry, green Jello (no one ate), green apples, and green lemonade... scrumptious!
I hope everyone had a super green St. Patty's day!






11 comments:
You are such a good mom! I don't do anything! I barely acknowledged it. I maybe ought to do something one of these years! :)
looks like a fun green day! your kids are so cute!
Man, I think we are the only family who didn't have Lucky Charms for breakfast yesterday! I did put a green shirt on Piper. That's as far as I got. I'm with you on cooking - why?
You are always so creative! I thought of you yesterday b/c you always do such fun things for the holiday's...I didn't end up doing much. :( You have motivated me for next year's St. Pattys day though!
Your kids are so dang cute, little Pei Pei is adorable, I love her hair!
Thanks again for making the b-day card, I LOVE them, and so has everyone else!
I changed from green pancakes to Lucky Charms too - more of a time thing on a school morning for us! What Greg loved the best? That a naughty leprechaun messed up his classroom at school and they had to fix it. I should tell them one did that to the toy loft and see if they'll finally pick up their crap! Ha!
You are a fun Mom, sounds like the kids loved it. Sam is so picky as well and he is only 20 months, argh!! Cute pictures
So fun! We had green pancakes and my kids (and hubby) swore they tasted different. Justin was nervous... but ate 'em. He won't TOUCH lucky charms either! So funny! Your kiddos look darling!
I kept meaning to look at your blog for ideas BEFORE St. Patrick's day but forgot. But thanks for the new ideas for next year! You are a wonderful mom!
I completely understand the "why make it, they won't eat it?" thing. I made green pancakes, but no one ate them either.
Looks like fun, though!
I decided this year I was going to do something for my kids for St Patty's day. But then time got away from me. But I am actually glad I didn't because that night when Bella was going to bed she was scared to death that a Leprechaun was going to get her and kill her! Sheesh!
Nat, you are back to be the BEST MOM EVER!
Post a Comment