Bode was so excited to see the snow on Friday that he insisted that he went out to play. I am not one to really play in the snow especially on a freezing day like that day. so Bode thought "I will do it myself!" And that he did, he did it himself. This is all he wanted to wear and he put it all on himself, and off he went to play in the snow. (I did try to put on clothes, but he would not allow it. The first thing he does when he gets home from preschool is go potty and then strip down to his undies or pull-up, everyday!
So here Bode is, soaking up the fun of the snow and probably FREEZING! I know I am a good mom to let him go out this way, but he will learn that it is pretty cold outside without any clothes on. I actually thought he learned that when he sneaked out of the house a couple days before in nothing but his pull-up and socks. When I realized he was gone I went out and he was down the street on his way home showing me his freezing sign. He was cold!
Love ya Bode!






18 comments:
At least he got the gloves and boots on!
Hey - natural consequences! He'll eventually figure it out. In the meantime - hilarious! My kids keep running outside in their bare feet and then complaining about the cold.
that is awesome!!!
That is the best Picture I have ever seen! I love it! Live and learn, right! Very funny!
Oh my gosh, he is hysterical. You are such a patient Mom. You are right though in that soon he will learn that it's cold and will want clothes on. I love reading your posts. Wondering how the potty training is going. I asked my one friend and she really didn't have any advice, sorry. :-(
So fun to see you today! And that picture reminds me of Morgan. It's never too cold to go outside and play. We need spring and sunshine!
HILARIOUS BODE!!! He is so cute! And cool for Cooper too, on his scouting accomplishments!
loove love love the picture! He is adorable! It was so fun to meet you and get to know a few new people a little bit! I look forward to following your blog!
HAHA That is so hilarious, I love it! I just want to meet that boy!
I love it! What a cutie. Kids can take cold temps was better than we can.
So cute. Precious.
What a great picture, but I don't see anything strange about it. That is exactly what my husband wears outside to shovel the snow. LOL
That is too funny! Reading your posts about him makes me smile! It was so good to see you today!
I, too, am anxious for summer.
But not as anxious as Bode!
OM MY GOODNESS I love your backgrounds! You are so stnkin' talented. Let definetly plan on walking (maybe jogging?) together when it gets warm. I have a feeling we'd have A LOT to talk about...
Ok! I found your blog thru Kristen Farmer's blog! Hope that is ok! And OH MY HECK! Bode is so stinkin' cute, but BRRR! Seriously, he is so cute and little Cooper is getting so big. Seems like not long ago he was in our Sunbeam class!
Hey, your sister Stacy sent me here, she told me all about you. I just LOVE your blog!!! And I love that picture of Bode, sooo cute, and so funny :)
Anyway, I'd love to feature you on my blog sometime. Stacy told me that you design blogs and business cards. I feature someone new each Friday, and I'd love to direct people to you and your fun blog.
Ok, this is cracking me up. This is so something my daughter Payton would do!! LOL
Post a Comment