Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Goin' Buggy!

Cooper had his 2nd grade program last week and it was pretty cute. I managed to make it with both kids with the help of my mom. Thank goodness the program was only about 30 minutes because they wouldn't have lasted longer.
The theme of the program was called "Goin' Buggy" there were cute bugs everywhere! Cooper was a little bee. They sang songs about all the buggy things and did a great job. I really can't believe Coop is in the 2nd grade, it is crazy. He loves it, loves his teacher and he loves all the friends that he has made.
I was able to catch a few shots with the kids actually looking at the camera, smiling, not going to happen.
Cooper and Bode
Bode sure does love his older brother and right back at him, Coop loves him!

Good job Coop! We loved it!

2 comments:

KEYSHA said...

Ah, so cute...Cooper has got to be the best older brother! I love that one with he and Bode!!!

Allison said...

I love the bottom one with the two brothers. Precious.