Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I heart basketball

I think Cooper has found his new sport, too bad the season is over. :( He has loved playing Jr. Jazz! Collin and Coop spend a little bit each night playing a basketball game on the Playstation and he has really learned from it, sad to say that the Playstation is teaching him about basketball, but it worked! He has picked up on the rules, what you do and even all the players names. Now he needs to work on the aggressiveness of the sport. He is such a sweet kid that the aggressiveness doesn't come easy to him. I am sure I can help him with that...;)
Here are a few shots of him handling the ball...sorry about the fuzziness, my camera doesn't zoom in too well.


Go Cooper! Your awesome!

3 comments:

Emily said...

That's awesome! Nothing wrong with the Playstation teaching him the rules! I swear my girls are going to learn how to drive from playing Mario Cart Wii! ;)

Rachelle said...

Yeah for basketball! How fun for Cooper!
I loved their Valentines Day cards...super cute!!!

KEYSHA said...

I see a D-Will in the making! Go Cooper!