Valentine's Day has come and gone, and I must say I am kind of happy about it, it only means that we are that much closer to spring, and how I love spring!
This year we did things a little low key for Valentine's, it has been a little crazy at our house and I really haven't wanted to put in the extra work that I usually do at Valentine's day.
For the kids Valentine's this year, I thought I would make them custom for each child. I think they turned out pretty cute. I was pretty inexpensive too. I just printed them out on 5x7 prints, cut them and ta-da, there you have it, personalized Valentine's Day cards!

Peiton's had Rockstar Cards, because yes she is the Princess Rockstar!

Bode is a Super Stud so he had the Super Cool cards.

And Cooper has been way into basketball lately so he wanted basketball ones. He also made a sweet basketball Valentine's box that I am to lazy to take a picture of and post it.
For Valentine's I usually do a huge Valentine's dinner, yummy food, candlelight, I work on it for hours. The family stays upstairs and anxiously awaits until they can come downstairs for dinner. ;) Well this year it was a little different, I did do candlelight, but the food was pretty basic. I wasn't even going to do it, but I thought it is tradition, so I toughed up and made it and it turned out pretty good.
Here is little Pei looking all beautiful (I don't think her hair was done that day and Collin dressed her, so there you go, beautiful Pei) coming down for the dinner.
That is all the pictures I took of 2010 Valentine's Day, hopefully next year I will get a little more and get a little more into it.
As far as the love goes on Valentines, I must say I do LOVE my family!






7 comments:
I loved those picture Valentine Cards. I'll have to remember that for next year -- I'd love those MUCH more than stupid Spongebob or lame Hannah Montana cards.
Of course you did!!! These are brilliant and I want some of these next year! (You should have put these up sooner and everyone would've gone crazy for them!) Now I am really bummed I moved, because I bet I missed out on receiving these from your kids...and the delicious sugar cookie that probably went with it:) Some of my most favorite memories of you is your Valentines Dinner....it just sums you up perfectly!
Darling cards!! Good thing I didn't order those form you too or you'd start to think I was weird emailing you every other day.Love the fun dinner...I took it down a notch this year and the kids seemed to have just as much fun with it. I have to keep that in mind..they just don't look as critically at the details as we do!
Me too!!! I love the personalized cards! I will have to remember that for next year!!!
Cute Valentine cards! You are so talented, I love them. I forgot to tell you that I LOVED Saylor's birth announcement too! I will be emailing you the stuff for the b-day cards in the next few days. :)
I am glad I saw you for a sec yesterday, you are darling!!!! Hope we can all get together soon!
I love those cards! See, you ARE amazing. I never would have thought to do something like that. I always love reading about your cute traditions. You really are such a fun mom:)
p.s. Are you able to run at all anymroe? If not, when it warms up we should go walking together...
I love it! And my kids loved their cards. Funny thing I didn't do anything for valentines day. My poor kids.
Post a Comment