I have ever mentioned that my Cooper is super sweet, awesome and just an all-around good kid! Well, he is. This month he was chosen to be the Student of the Month out of his class. Each teacher in the school, picks a student to be the Student of the Month out of their class. Each month they have a different value, this month it was Integrity. I think his teacher made a pretty good choice.
Here is Coop getting his award. Doesn't he look so excited to get it? This picture just doesn't show how excited he really was. :)
I am so proud of Cooper and the integrity he shows. He is very honest and always tries his best to make the right choice. Good job Cooper, I am super proud of you!






3 comments:
You do have one good kid. I love little Coop (I love all your kids) but there's something about him that makes him so pure. Congrats Coop.
I love how this comes right after Hollie's post on how Drew has a little too much integrity. ;)
What a great thing to be recognized for!!
Congrats Cooper! How cool is that?!
Post a Comment