
At the beginning of August we had our annual Johnson Family Reunion. This year it was at my in-laws and they had a lot for us to do. The kids and adults were able to play on the water slide, slip and slide and pools. A little basketball, volleyball and a new game with golf balls were played. Everyone had a blast. I put together a few challenges that turned out really fun and it was great to see everyone show their talent on the karaoke. :)

It is always so good to see the whole family together. Everyone was there except, Jason and Nicky...we missed you guys. Thanks Holly and Charlie for putting together a great, fun day!
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Perfect weather for it too!
where do you find these cute backgrounds that you put your pictures on?
How fun! I am finally catching up on your blog. Geez you are so organized! And I'm always impressed that you have all of your scrapbooking done before you blog about it. That takes some serious time and dedication! And your so good at it! I love the new blog design, darling!
Post a Comment