Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Snowbird

Collin's parents had a condo up at Snowbird for a week and they invited us to come up and spend the evening with them. We had a great time. I haven't been up to Snowbird forever, I am not much of a skier so I really haven't been up for a while. I forgot how pretty it is and they have so much to do now. We went up after Coop got out of school and Holly had a yummy lasagna dinner waiting for us. We ate up and went out to play.

They had so much to do. All the kids enjoyed the bounce house and the slide they had in the bounce house. It wasn't too crowded so they basically had it all to themselves. Coop and I did the trampoline jumping, I can't believe what a workout that is. I was sore the next couple days in my ribs and my biceps from trying to do flips. It was pretty fun it just showed me how old I am getting. Coop did awesome on it, he had those back flips down.

We were able to ride the alpine slide, Collin took Bode and he loved it. Coop rode by himself and won me on our little race, he was pretty good besides the fact that he didn't stop at that end and knocked over all the barricades.

Cooper wasn't too fond of the bull riding, I think it scared him a little bit, but it was sure fun to watch him.

Bode took us on a long, long, hike....that kid could walk forever. Holly bought him a little magnifying glass and he was looking at everything with it, the flowers, the signs, everything! It was pretty funny.

We finished the night up with some ice cream and a trip to the park. It was a awesome park! They could have stayed there and played for a long time, but bedtime was calling all of our names, so off we went. Thanks for the fun night, we were glad we were able to make it.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I did not know that Snowbird had all of that fun stuff! I want to take my kids up there! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Tausha said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Glad you are having such a fun summer. Bode is still the cutest little guy I have ever seen, I love his smile.

Allison said...

I think I've missed a ton of stuff! You are doing way fun things. You must feel wiped out at the end of all of these. But you are an awesome mom to keep your kids so busy.