A couple months ago Bode found this old Buzz Lightyear costume (thanks Stacy, sorry I never returned it...6 years later). Well he loved it and had to put it on! It barely got it on. A little snug. He insisted on wearing it, and would not let me take it off. He wore it to Primary Children's and was as happy as could be. Well I necessarily would not mind him wearing it, but the fact is, it doesn't look so great. Take a look for yourself....
(This would be the best shot, I think he gets that rear from me :)
Well I hid it, and I thought I had conquered the Buzz Lightyear costume, well he found it, Mom is not such a good hider. I am for myself I put things somewhere and then I can not find where I put them, I am really loosing my memory. So Buzz is back and snugger than ever! It has been a couple days since he has had it on, maybe he forgot about it again, lets hope. Or in the meantime if anyone has a size 7-8 Buzz Lightyear costume just hanging around, give me a call. :)






18 comments:
That is stinking adorable! Love the shot of the bum;)
That is stinking adorable! Love the shot of the bum;)
Hehehe... that is so hilarious! Wish I had that bigger size for ya... but I don't! He's the cutest Buzz Lightyear ever!
This post made me seriously laugh out loud and I needed a good laugh tonight! I am going to search for a bigger costume for him, when I find one I will bring it over! He is so darn cute!!!
Nice bum, where you from! That kid cracks me up; I love that he still wants to wear costumes! (I remember Carsen playing dress-up in that costume)! I hope you find that bigger size...and that he wears it every single day! (Then you will know what I am going through over here with Myka wearing tights (no skirt over it) and a shirt EVERY day!
Seriously Nat...that is the funniest thing!!! I bet everyone up at Primary Childrens thought is was cute! I love it!
That is the cutest thing in the world!! I love it!!
PS..I love that we love all the same shows too! It all started with Dawson's back in the day!! You are too cute!
I absolutely love this! I had to have my husband check it out cuz I loved it so much and he thought it was awesome, too! :) He is adorable. I hope I get to meet him soon!
Oh my gosh, that is hysterical. I love the shot of the back. If I see a bigger costume around I'll let you know. Oh he is so cute.
"back and snugger than ever"
that had me laughing out loud!
Love it!
Oh Nat- I just love this!! I love to see kids wearing their costumes around.
OK. Nat... I CANNOT stop laughing! and I totally needed a good laugh this morning!
I will keep my eye out for a buzz costume for you!
buzz, you need to find the headpiece that would really top it off and then let him wear it to church. love bode..what would you do without him? The bum will probably loosen up a bit when he gets out of diapers.
I am cracking up (bum pun intended!) Look at that cute patootie! Good luck hiding the costume again and I'll keep my eyes open for a Buzz costume for you! Greg did this last summer with a Spiderman costume that we bought at a garage sale for $1. I was washing that thing every day he loved it so much!
I love the bum shot.:)
I love it! One of Sami's little friends feels the same way about his spiderman costume. He was wearing it the day I met him 4yrs ago and still wears the same one today. This made me smile :0)
Rolling at this post! Why do kids hang on to things that this? Kaleb insists on sleeping with his superman cape around his neck. Scares me to death. As soon as I know he's asleep I sneak in there and take it off.
That's one cute bum.
One of my boys was totally into his Batman costume. No matter where I hid it, it kept resurfacing until it was just too small. Sad sad day when we had to give it away but then he knew it was really gone!!
Post a Comment