Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Vampire Diaries


Yes, I am making another post about a television show, but what else do you do on a cold, January night? Watch TV, that is after the kids go to bed because there is no way you are locking yourself in your room to catch one of your fav TV shows.
The Vampire Diaries is back with a NEW episode TONIGHT! Yipee! I started watching this show when it first came out and I stopped because it scared me too bad. Well I have a couple friends (thanks friends) that informed me that it isn't as scary (or you get use to it) and it is really good. So they had a Vampire Diaries Marathon in December and showed all of the episodes. Addicted! I love it, and there is a huge plus to it, the vampires are definitely fun to look at...much better than that Robert Pattinson guy, the one we know as Edward.
So if you have nothing to do tonight, catch the new episode of Vampire Diaries, or check it out on Hulu.

4 comments:

KEYSHA said...

Darn, I never even watched the first episode of this. After I heard it was scary I took it off my DVR (what a wimp, huh!) Oh well, you will just have to tell me how great it is...maybe I can catch-up when it comes out on DVD (like I did with our other show "Gossip Girl.") Speaking of which....where on earth has that show gone this season? Season 1 has been the best thus far.

Aly said...

Oh yeah baby! I am about to watch!! Can't wait!

Allison said...

I watched one and loved it too. But I didn't get to catch up in December. (Thanks to only having one TV Tivo.) So I'll have to rent them when they come out. And ya, much better than Robert what's his name.

Olson's said...

Wouldn't miss this one either! Man, good thing there is some fun shows on now or I'd be up in the middle of the night feeding a baby with nothing to watch :) Glad you're all caught up!