Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bee's Game

For family night about a month ago, we went to the Bee's game! It was a great night and they won! Yipee!
Bode lasted for about 15 minutes before each of us had to take our turn walking him around the field. He isn't a fan of sitting down for long periods of time...but neither am I. :)
Peiton did pretty good and Cooper rocked it like usual.

Go Bees!

Bode and Collin
Grandpa Charlie and Peiton
Cute Coop
Grandpa and Bode
Bode checking out the game, or the person sitting on the next row. :)
Cam
Court and Matt! We love that they are back. :)
Kelly and Logan

2 comments:

Tausha said...

I love Family night at the Bees Game! We took Sam to the arise program and he was everywhere, wouldn't hold still for 2 seconds.

The Garber Family said...

I love the casual atmosphere at the Bees games. It's a fun family place to be.
And thanks for posting about the Amazing Race! I had to smile as I remembered it...