Collin and I went to the Ute game on Saturday, and boy did we have fun... First, of all we were surrounded by drunk people, which was pretty hillarious. And to start the game off, on one of the touchdowns, the guy behind me, gave the guy behind him a high five. I guess the guy behind him maybe gave him a little to strong of a high five, because before I knew it, the guy behind me came tumbling down on top of me and fell to the bleachers below me. It was quite the fall. Lucky me, I didn't get hurt to bad, just a sore head for a while. That was probably the excitement of the game, because Wyoming sure did not bring it. The Utes whipped them 50 to 0!! Go Utes!! It was just a practice game for the big game coming up in less than two weeks, the Red vs. the Blue...It should be a great game. Go Utes!!
The Cost of Your Silence
1 year ago






No comments:
Post a Comment