What the heck! What is Brad THINKING? I don't know about any of you, but I was pretty disappointed with the finale last night. Seriously, so I kind of thought that he would not pick Jenni, just because they lead you to think that he is going to, but then he actually chooses the other girl. But, I was not expecting a ending like that one. Why couldn't he just say, lets date and see how it goes instead of saying goodbye to both of them....Let's say, GOODBYE to Brad!! I thought I liked him, but I think he is a little unsure of things...how do you say "that's why you are still single!" And my question for all of you fans is: He sure did act like he was going to propose to DeAnna, and then freaked out (hilarious by the way). Do you think he was going to propose or not? That is the big question, what was he thinking??? I guess we might find out tonight when the ladies confront him. They better get something out of him, or just drop kick him, because it is pretty sad. So, I guess all of us were wrong the the whole voting thing...he didn't choose any of them, lame!!
The Cost of Your Silence
1 year ago






4 comments:
NATALIE!!!! Hello there my long lost friend! Your Little fam is so darling!!! I can't believe you have 3 little ones. That is so much fun. You look beautiful as always! I love this blogging thing. My sister called me tonight and told me she saw your blog. I was so excited to check it out. I hope that you are doing good. Your kids are so dang cute. I can't believe that Cooper is 6! Well I hope to talk to you soon.
Love Aly Berrett
Ps. our blog is http://theberrettfam.blogspot.com
Also wanted to say that I love that we have the almost the same play list. Can I help it if we both have great taste in music?
Nat--I felt the opposite! I was so glad he didn't choose either of them (I thought they were both lame-o). I thought, this is one of the first bachelors to do the right thing! So many of them have proposed after 6 weeks of hardly knowing the girl, only to break up a few months later. I commend Brad for having the guts to break it off and not string Deanna along when he knew she wasn't "the one." Maybe he did string them along during the show, but that's part of the game. And I'm sure he does have some commitment issues, but I was impressed by the amount of respect he had for these ladies to not pretend he was in love with them. Totally refreshing. :) (Okay, sorry that was so long. You're just the first person I've found who actually wanted to talk about this! None of my usual Bachelor Buddies watched this season. Boo!) Have a great Thanksgiving!
love,
mandy
Post a Comment