Monday, March 31, 2008

"Is something missing in your life?"

Have you been feeling like there is no longer that T.V show that gives you the extreme drama, the comedy, the suspense and the EXTREMELY attractive people all in one show....well I have news for you!

Baywatch, aka "Babe Watch," is on Saturday night at 5:00 on channel 16 (if you have Dish Network). Collin and I had a great time remembering how much we LOVED this show, and I forgot how EXTREMELY HOT David Hasselhoff is. And as a bonus, he sings the song as the credits go across the screen...he is so talented. So, if you have nothing to do at 5pm on Saturday night, catch up on some Baywatch. (Coors I know you will take advantage of this.)

**Just so you know, I am being very sarcastic...sorry to those that really do love this show.


16 comments:

Kelly said...

So funny Nat! I've never actually watched a whole episode of Baywatch, but I sure want to now. :) I can't wait for April 11th...THE OFFICE will be back!

loulou said...

I threw up in my mouth. I am just bitter because they never wanted me to be on the show. I was hoping I could act out a drowning scene and one of the hot life guards would save me! (A male of course!) Joking!

loulou said...

I threw up in my mouth. I am just bitter because they never wanted me to be on the show. I was hoping I could act out a drowning scene and one of the hot life guards would save me! (A male of course!) Joking!

Kathy said...

You are so funny, I hate to admit that I used to watch that, embarassing I know!

Shannon said...

Not only does Baywatch provide the best eye candy in the business, it also serves the public by teaching us the proper way to revive someone who has already been dead for a day and a half. I am eternaly indebted to the creators of Baywatch. It is because of that iconic jewel that I now am living my dream of being a German pop star and releasing my first sex tape.

Anonymous said...

Okay seriously cutest background ever! You are so dang creative!!! I don't know how you do it:)

Love good old Baywatch!!! Haven't seen it in forever. Super funny:)

I thought I saw loulou on it:)

Kari said...

Just when I think your blog page can't be any cuter, you change it to something even better!! You are amazing. If you like Baywatch you should see if you can get a copy of Baywatch, the movie. Pamela Anderson gets married and walks down like she's wearing high heels, only she's not. I guess by knowing this I'm admitting to the fact I've watched the show. Pretty pathetic!!!

KEYSHA said...

Love the new background (of course). I need to borrow that book from you (although, i wonder if it will translate to the Mac? We'll give it a try)! As for Baywatch...can't actually say I've watched an entire episode, but I've watched some equally pathetic shows in my day. (Baywatch was just a tad bit before my time....)!

Matt and Courtney Orme said...

I love the new lay out. You are so creative. It's so cute. That Baywatch thing is funny. I used to watch it really late at night. Good times.

Olson's said...

How did I miss the Baywatch bandwagon? Was I just a little too young, or just a little too naive to know that I should have watched this show? I'm feeling left out of the Baywatch scene - should I feel bad about that? (j/k)

Seriously - can't wait for some of my shows to come back next week.

Miranda said...

Did I ever tell you about the time I was on Maui and saw the Baywatch Hawaii boat? Yeah...the real live boat that was used in the filming of Baywatch Hawaii!

Kelly said...

Cute new look! Maybe I do need a change...

RaCHeL said...

That is awesome! I actually did see it on TV a couple weeks ago. Good times right? Your page is darling! You could have still kept your other one you know. It just means that two great minds were thinking alike. :)

Jacki said...

NatRat how dare you diss Baywatch. I used to stay up late to watch it. You stinker! Hasselhoff is hot. I adore the new look of your blog. Are you ready to make me a new header:)? I think I'm ready for a change. I'm trying to figure out Adobe Photoshop but it is pretty foreign. Love ya.

Hollie said...

Hello, Baywatch is the best. I remember when Corey and I would rush home from church so we wouldn't miss the Sunday reruns. Nice new look, very spring/summery.

Laurie said...

Wow - David Hasselhoff is so desperate for fans, he'll probably leave a comment! I doubt if I've hear he's HOT in 8 years!