I thought this was hysterical. So much like any sick man. I sent it to Russ hoping that he would get a clue, but I think not. He still thinks he's going to die when he sneezes.
That is my dad 100%!!! Luckily Duane is not a total wuss when he is sick, but my poor mother, the whole world comes an end at the first sign of my dad's life-threatening sniffles.
11 comments:
SOO funny! and TRUE! thanks for the laugh.
That is hilarious! So true, men are wimps!
So true!!!
Hello! This is Collin and no it is not true.
I thought this was hysterical. So much like any sick man. I sent it to Russ hoping that he would get a clue, but I think not. He still thinks he's going to die when he sneezes.
That was soo funny!! Thanks for the laugh - I needed that!
That is my dad 100%!!! Luckily Duane is not a total wuss when he is sick, but my poor mother, the whole world comes an end at the first sign of my dad's life-threatening sniffles.
That was funny! And so true! Pretty silly!
Ha! That is so Vinny. He really did have a cold a week ago or so and actually did tell me he thought he was going to die. Such babies!
Poor little bunny.. That was so funny, and so true.
Post a Comment