Thursday, April 24, 2008

A moment of silence....

Collin just took Bode and Coop to Coop's baseball game and I just put Peiton down for bed. There is complete silence besides the typing of the keyboard. It feels so nice. My house is clean and I can just sit here and blog without any guilt :)...ahh....I just had to post it, it doesn't happen too much.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Lucky you! How do you get Peiton to go to bed so early? It is 10:32 and Isaac just barely went down. I am clearly doing something wrong!

Hollie said...

Love the sound of silence.

Amanda said...

Sweet! I love having a moment to myself...

Kari said...

Love that you posted this! I love those moments as well. However,this isn't one of them though - Londyn's sleeping but my house is a mess and I have so many errands to run today that I won't have time to clean it. What am I doing instead? Catching up on everyone's blogs. :)

Kristen said...

Heaven!!