Oh my she is so adorable! gotta love the bed head. So sweet how she is just loving on her brother.
Cute widdle Peiton and her crazy hair, she looks just like her mommy when she wakes up.
Peiton has the best hair...she does remind me of someone else I know. (Like mother, like daughter!) Look at Cooper gett'n the morning kisses from his little sister. Cute.
She is so adorable! She has a ton of hair! I love it!
Just be glad she has hair that can stick up. We're getting there!!
She's got your great hair! Now just teach her some styling tricks and all the girls will be jealous of those locks!
Those pictures are adorable!!! I love that crazy hair.
I love the hair! I can't believe how blonde it is. That's so cute that she gives kisses and that Coop lets her.
Bed head or not, she is so dang cute!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh my she is so adorable! gotta love the bed head. So sweet how she is just loving on her brother.
Cute widdle Peiton and her crazy hair, she looks just like her mommy when she wakes up.
Peiton has the best hair...she does remind me of someone else I know. (Like mother, like daughter!) Look at Cooper gett'n the morning kisses from his little sister. Cute.
She is so adorable! She has a ton of hair! I love it!
Just be glad she has hair that can stick up. We're getting there!!
She's got your great hair! Now just teach her some styling tricks and all the girls will be jealous of those locks!
Those pictures are adorable!!! I love that crazy hair.
I love the hair! I can't believe how blonde it is. That's so cute that she gives kisses and that Coop lets her.
Bed head or not, she is so dang cute!
Post a Comment