Saturday, March 29, 2008

Four little Princess's....and one little prince

Here ye, here ye....Peiton has been invited to her first birthday party.
Peiton was so excited to go to her little friend Kallee's 1st birthday party. (She told me she was super excited; yes I know, she is only 7 months) I think the mom's were more excited than the kids, a time to get away, eat and watch our darling daughters...and son.
Kallee's cute mom Rachel, had lined up all the highchairs with balloons, princess crowns (prince crown), bibs and everything we ate started with a "P"...little miss creative.
My most favorite part of the party would have to be Kallee opening her presents. Now, you wouldn't think a 1 year old would really care too much about the presents, but this little princess was hilarious! She got so excited to open the gift and then when she saw the gift she was so excited....she knew exactly what was going on. It was too funny.

Thanks Kallee for inviting Peiton to your birthday party. We had such a "Enchanting time."







10 comments:

Ashley said...

Hi Natalie! I just got your comment on my blog. Your family is so adorable! It's fun to see how you guys are doing. You look so cute! I love blogging, it's such a great way to keep in touch.

Rachie said...

That looks like so much fun. Your little P is adorable!

Keysha said...

What a cute little birthday party! Reminds me of something a gal named Natalie might put together ;) (You're right...I'm sure I enjoyed it more than Myka.) Kallee was so adorable and was by far the most enthusiastic one-year-old I have ever seen opening presents! I love how our little girls are going to grow up together!!! (Carrying on the Greenstreak tradition!!)

Amanda said...

Cute party, she looks darling!

Post-it Notes said...

What a cute idea! Looks like fun!

Hollie said...

Looks like it was fun.

Kristen said...

That is dang cute - what a darling idea! Who knew Rachel was so creative!!?

Kari said...

What a bunch of cuties!! If the kids are that adorable I can't begin to imagine how cute the mommies are!!!! What a fun party, I'm can't wait to see what you do for Peiton!!!

Marcy said...

I like the updated background Nat. You’re so on top of things! You always have the greatest pics; I guess it’s not hard to have great pictures when your family is so adorable... All the little princess/prince looks so sweet. I love that Rachel had such a fun party for Kallee. Those kids are lucky to have such great friends…

Olson's said...

Glad you guys had fun! Thanks for coming and celebrating with us - I am so glad that Kallee has Miss Peiton right across the street to grown up with!

Love your new page, super creative and cute!