Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happiness is being in the first grade....

Cooper had his 1st grade program on Thursday night. It was a really cute program. They sang some of the cutest songs, one being named "Happiness is..." they had actions, props and everything was so well put together. I did realize that Coop isn't much of a singer, I don't mean that he can't sing (he is just like his mother and has a beautiful voice...ha,ha,ha) he just doesn't like to sing. I think he maybe he sang 10 minutes worth of the 45 minute program, but he did sing and him just standing there, was to die for.

Collin and all the grandparents had special needs mutual so they weren't able to come, except for Grandpa Charlie, he sluffed special needs and came to see Coop, Coop loved him there.

Aren't they the cutest? This is Cooper's good friend Aly. They are in the same class and such cute friends.


My friend Lou lou, watched Peiton for me, I don't know what I would have done with her there. It would have been a nightmare. So thanks Lou for keeping the "little princess."

I still can't believe Cooper is in the 1st grade. He is such a big boy and growing on WAY to fast, I am not liking it at all. He is at such a perfect stage right now and I want to cherish all the fun times and the cute things he says right now. Love ya Coop!
*As we were driving to the performance, this is one of I and Cooper's conversation...
Coop: "Mom how far away are we? How much longer?" (I get this quite often)
Me: "We are almost there, about 5 minutes."
Coop: "Is it the long 5 minutes or the short 5 minutes?"





6 comments:

KEYSHA said...

Ha ha!!! That is the funniest thing I've heard all day, "The long or the short 5 minutes!" (Kids know us too well). What a super stud kid....he's growing up way too fast!

KEYSHA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Preslee said...

HOw CUTE!!! KIds just say the funniest things. He is getting old! (p.s. I am sure that his voice is AWESOME!!! (like his mommy) )

Kristen said...

Graham is not a singer either - I think most boys are like "eh" when it comes to that! He is so cute Natalie - what a sweet boy!! Glad he did great and is loving the first grade!

Hollie said...

What?!?!? Cooper doesn't like to sing in School Programs?!?!?! That's a shocker, I mean seriously, what boy likes to sing in school programs?

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

It is crazy that they are in 1st grade. It hit me that night that Ali is my baby and I will never have another 1st grade program to go to. I also realized I need to cherish these precious moments, because they will never come again! Thanks for posting about this:)