I decided it was time to spend a little cash and get our family pictures done. I had been looking at some of the pictures my sister's friend had done, and I really liked her style, the candid type. Her name is Lindsay Ross and she did a AWESOME job! Here are a few of my favorites....it was really hard to narrow it down, I loved so many of them, so here a few.
This was the very last picture we took. The kids were spent, and so were the parents. Lindsay probably was a little too.
Need I say more....




While Collin was off chasing Bode and I was grabbing the stroller, we left Coop in charge of Peiton and I guess this is what he did to entertain her. Perfect. Good shot Linds.

Bode is always trying to wrestle with Cooper so this picture is SO real.

Peiton would NOT sit still for any picture. It was here bedtime and she was really needing it. She was on the go or either screaming.
Fun shot.
The cutest husband ever!

This is how the kids were most of the time....classic.
This was the very last picture we took. The kids were spent, and so were the parents. Lindsay probably was a little too.
Need I say more....

Mommy and Daughter


I love this one of Bode...isn't he a cutie.
He actually was a stinker and wouldn't even look at the camera. She did a great job at just catching them at their best times.
While Collin was off chasing Bode and I was grabbing the stroller, we left Coop in charge of Peiton and I guess this is what he did to entertain her. Perfect. Good shot Linds.
Bode is always trying to wrestle with Cooper so this picture is SO real.

Peiton would NOT sit still for any picture. It was here bedtime and she was really needing it. She was on the go or either screaming.
Fun shot.
The cutest husband ever!
This is how the kids were most of the time....classic.Thanks Lindsay for some great shots, there are way to many to choose from, you did awesome!







36 comments:
I love them...and I love your family! You all look so beautiful! And you are such a supermodel!!!
Do you mind if I submit these to Instyle Magazine??? :o)
Beautiful! Someday when I am tall and skinny I am going to take pictures like these. :) I love how they are so real!
Awesome. They turned out perfect! What a beautiful family; and amazing pictures! Perfect.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! Those are the most precious family pics I have ever seen. Seriously they display your cute little kids so perfectly.
I absolutely love them. You look STUNNING in those pics with Peiton! Oh my goodness!!
You have the cutes family ever!
We sure love you guys :)
Love the one with Coop and Peiton, and you and Peiton, okay they are all so cute.
Wow those are beautiful. How can you narrow it down?!?! Well done. Beautiful people.
These are so cute...but it helps that your family is what makes them cute! I need to have my family pictures done too. I'm in the same boat with Grace. She can't sit still for 2 seconds and she WON'T look at the camera.
Those are gorgeous!!! Your walls are just going to have to be packed with pics. These need a gallery...
Gorgeous - really, what else is there to say? Your family is beautiful!
Love them. They are great pictures. I like that they are natural and real.
So darn cute! I LOVE the mom/daughter pics especially. I also like the one with Bode up-side-down.
Congratulations on surviving family picture day, and getting shots that are so cute. The last time we did family pics I vowed not to do it again until the boys graduate from high school.
They are way CUTE!!! You have some cute kids.
What an adorable family you have!! The pics turned out great! Did you hear Pres. Monsons talk, about what really matters? He said to get your pictures taken twice a year!!LOL Our kids grow too fast not to capture them in these cute little stages of life!!
Love the pics!! That little Peiton is so stinkin' cute...well actually all of you are!
Oh my goodness I absolutely Love Love Love the photos. They are so cute!!! What a cute family. You guys are our perfect examples. Love ya!!
Oh Nat...those pics are adorable of your family!
Wow, great pictures! It made me miss you guys.... :( I wish we were still neighbors!
Beautiful picture!
Thanks Natalie. It makes my job easy when the family looks as good as yours!
I love your new family pictures!!!! What a beautiful family!!
Love 'em all! I'm so jealous you have that done and out of the way. Can't wait for the Christmas card ;-)
You have the cutest family ever, love em all!
Amazing!! Quite the accomplishment to get a good family pic done, and you got several. You look gorgeous as usual!
Those turned out so great!! I love that one of you and Peiton..it's just precious. I'll bet your glad those are done and over with, pictures stress me out. (Which is why we don't have any of all 5 of us!)
Love the pictures! We finally did the same thing a couple weeks ago, so worth it. You have the most adorable family!
They really are amazing! She did an amazing job. You really do have such a beautiful family!
So awesome! What a cute family!! Love ya!
Natalie....these are SO beautiful!!! Your little family is dang cute. I'm so glad I can call you friend AND super model! You look gorgeous!
you have such a cute family.
I love, love love them! Your famil is darling! I knew you would love Lindsay, she is great.
Love the pictures Nat! You all look so great! The kids are growing up so fast, and little Peiton is going to be GORGEOUS, just like her Mom!
Oh my goodness - they are absolutely beautiful! I just think that you are so classy!
They are of course adorable kids...excellent pictures! They turned out soooo good. I think the days of sitting together and getting a family shot of all of ya looking at the camera and smiling perfectly are over!!! The candid thing is the way to go...until when they are maybe..um...20:) I loved that one with Cooper holding Peiton upside down. Jersee really needed an older brother to make her not be such a wimp:0) Peiton is gonna be one tough chick!
Nat, Your pictures turned out amazing! So many cute ones! You'll have some fun ones to put on your freshly painted walls! Too cute!
I really like the one with You and Peiton and Peiton is sticking her toungue out!!! she is SOOOOOO CUTE:) And THe one with cooper and Bode wrestling. and you and collin, well I just like them all!
Post a Comment