A couple of year ago I was talking to my cute Aunt Sherilyn and she was telling me how she had a witch party every Halloween. I thought it sounded like so much fun! So this year I finally was able to put one together. I had a blast planning it and even more fun throwing it.
Here are the invites to the party. As you know, I am not the best rhymer, so bear with me on all the want-to-be rhyming.


All the fun, wild and crazy witches!

We had so MUCH food! We had over 30 people come and everyone was assigned, soup, a salad, finger dessert or drink...we had oodles and it was all so good!
The goodies were darling, look how creative people are, so much fun!

For one of the games I thought a road rally would be a blast. We were all in our witch costumes and we had to go out in public to show them off and this was a perfect thing to do. I went along in a car just so I could see everyone out and about and it was so fun to see all the witches running around the area and just trying to figure out the clues. Everyone did really well, they finished a lot faster than I thought they would.



I assigned everyone a team and a team name. The names I used were either witch movies or witch television shows.

For one of the games I thought a road rally would be a blast. We were all in our witch costumes and we had to go out in public to show them off and this was a perfect thing to do. I went along in a car just so I could see everyone out and about and it was so fun to see all the witches running around the area and just trying to figure out the clues. Everyone did really well, they finished a lot faster than I thought they would.
Here are the clues. See if you can guess some of them.




I assigned everyone a team and a team name. The names I used were either witch movies or witch television shows.
After the road rally the teams were given a garbage bag that had a bunch of props in it and an assigned song they needed to karaoke with. The whole team had to participate and everyone did a great job. I was tempted to put the videos on my blog, but thought I probably shouldn't.
Here are the teams with their karaoke get-up on. Everyone got into it and had fun ( I hope they had fun, I had fun watching).
Here are the teams with their karaoke get-up on. Everyone got into it and had fun ( I hope they had fun, I had fun watching).








19 comments:
I had so much fun at your party Nat. Thanks so much for putting it together. It was a great "witches night out." Let's see if you can top yourself next year.
Awesome party! It was so fun to see everyone all dressed up. You out-did yourself in planning one 'spoocatcular' witch party. I loved the roady rally and all the yummy food!
You never cease to amaze me:)
Nat you sure know how to throw a party! That was so fun, and the food couldn't have been any better! You are so cute! Thanks for having such a fun party!
FUN!! I wish I could have made it!! Looks like it went off without a hitch!! You are the cutest little event planner!!
HOW FUN!!! We should do something like that in TUACHAN!!! ANd split our families up! ( I am with Stacey!)
You know Nat you are so creative I wish I lived closer so I could be in on the fun.
What a fabulous party! I was so excited when you told me you where going to have a WITCH party. I knew that it was going to be so much fun. You are so creative! You should be a party planner for a living.
That doughnut was so good I thought I would just eat the string right along with it! I wanted to apoligize to my team for my scary driving. I wanted to win! I think I scared your friends half to death. I had Kristen in the front seat egging me on. Thank you so much for putting on such a fantastic party! Once again you have out done yourself!
That party was AMAZING!! I had so much fun. You have outdone yourself once again Nat! Thanks for letting me be a part of the action :) You ROCK!!
OK, so now next year DO NOT HAVE IT ON THE 24th so I can come!! I was getting Graham to bed and we peeked at all you cute witches in your house from upstairs - looked like a blast! You are so over the top with party planning, I love it!!!
Like everyone else, I had a BLAST! Thanks for inviting me. It was so much fun to dress up and run around to all the stores as witches. You're amazing. Thanks for dinner last night too!!
Ditto to what everyone has already said - your party couldn't have been better! Thanks for being so cute and creative, and for sharing all of your talents with us :) I L-O-V-E-D it!
You are the "Ultimate Party Planner." You are so creative and talented in everything you do...and whats best is that you are so humble and modest about it!!! And your saving me lots of money because now I don't have to buy magazines for ideas....I'll just come to you for help!!!
I thought this was such a fun idea!! It was a blast! Thanks for the invite!
And I just read Marcy's post- she was a crazy driver- but we sure had fun, no apologies needed!
Nat I am SO BUMMED I missed your party. I was thinking while I was laying down on Firday night how bored I was and that I just should have gone and that I could have just sat or layed around at your house. But now that I see all the activites I guess it's best I sat, or layed, it out. Looks like fun and if you do it again please invite me again.:(
You really know how to throw a party! It was a blast and the company was awesome. The road rally was seriously so well thought out! You are so clever, no matter what your sisters say. :)
That party was SOOO much fun!! Thanks for the invite......tell lil' Lou Lou to watch her mouth..AHAHAHA!
What a GREAT idea! Loved all the pictures and the creative road rally. Nice job on pulling off a fantastic party. I wish I could've been there! :)
What a fun idea! You amaze me!
Post a Comment