Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We finally made it to the pumpkin patch, and thank goodness there were still TONS of pumpkins to choose from. Cooper kept on picking out little pumpkins for Peiton, I think she ended up with like 4 pumpkins when we were all said and done. Bode's favorite's were the rotten ones....yuck! He kept picking them up and putting them in the wheel barrel and I would quietly throw them out when he wasn't looking. They loved running up and down the pumpkin rows and running threw the corn maze. When it was time to go, I was loading Peiton in the car and Bode was still in the wagon (so I thought) I turned to get him and he was GONE! My heart sunk, I could not see him anywhere. I told Coop to run around and see if he could find him, I ran back to the pumpkins couldn't see him, there was a busy road (it was rush hour) right there and I couldn't see him there, and then out of the corner of my eye, I saw this man bringing Bode over to me. He had ran over to the tall corn stalks and was going on an adventure of his own. I was so scared, he runs off a lot, but usually I have him in the distance and know where he is, not this time and it scared me to death. I thanked the nice gentlemen that brought him and back and lectured Bode in the car as he looked at me with a daze on his face..."what did I do wrong mom?"

Coop picking out his pumpkin and Peiton's pumpkins



"Which one will it be?"...Ignore the crack:)




"Perfect!"







Riding the tractors











5 comments:

Annie Miller said...

You're asking ME where I get all my energy???? Great pics! Hoping to make it to a pumpkin patch this week :)

Jenny and Jared said...

Yeah- we love the pumpkin patch. We went there this year too- it is like a kids dream! that is so scary what happened with Bode- I feel for you- I lost Jace at the Santa Monica Pier last winter. Thank goodness you found him!!

The Sorensen Family said...

You have the cutest kids!! I just love Peiton's hair! Your such a cute good mom!

Shannon said...

I can't believe how tall Cooper has gotten! He is such a good little boy, I love how considerate he is of Bode and Peiton and what a help he is to you. You have great kiddos!

Allison said...

Love the crack! There is nothing worse though than looking to where you thought your child was and they aren't there. Makes me sick to my stomach. Looks like a fun night.