Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bode's first T-ball game

This is Bode's team (and coach's rear, sorry coach) lined up to bat....

And this is Bode....






Yeah, it is going to be a l-o-n-g season. :)



17 comments:

Emily said...

He's playing a game of his very own! I love that! Have fun this season!

Tausha said...

That is so great to see and lets us also know what is available for Sam some day. Thanks for posting that. He is such a cutie!! Batter Up!!

Stacy said...

cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute....at least there's no pressure right?

KEYSHA said...

Actually, I saw him hit the ball and toss the bat and run to base...He did awesome! (I also saw you play'n t-ball too. You receive "Best Mom on the Team")! I'm glad he's playing with them!

KEYSHA said...

(that coach has a nice rear!)

Jenny and Jared said...

What a cutie-pie. He was so good in church today and it was so cute to see how excited he was when Cooper came back to sit down. And, based on Keysha's last comment, I'm guessing (hoping) his coach is Chad? :-)

Hollie said...

That's cute. Looks like he's going to be really good a the game.

Rachelle said...

Thats so cute! I see he has wears #7 - good choice!

Lish or Coors said...

Oh well....can't win em' all! Looks like he enjoys the sand though. What a cutie pie!

Lish or Coors said...

Oh well....can't win em' all! Looks like he enjoys the sand though. What a cutie pie!

Aly said...

I love it that is so great!

Trisha Paddock said...

I can't stop laughing...he is so cute!

The Garber Family said...

So darn CUTE!

Summer said...

Ha ha! Little crack up. Not.. the coach...

Kari said...

Whoo Hoo! That was FUNNY! I'm still laughing about it!

shelbell said...

Priceless! So cute! I think one of my hubbies brothers used to pick dandelions in the outfield!

Allison said...

He hit really well the other night! I think he is such a cutie!