Peiton is at that stage now where she has to do everything, well not everything, but a lot of everything by herself. There will no longer be helping her with her food, which is fine, but some things are a little more messy than others and I just like to assist a little bit. Well last night we were at Wendy's and she had a chocolate milk, yes without the lid, and she insisted on doing it herself. She had a straw in the bottle but doesn't realize she can't tip the bottle because everything will come out. Of coarse she would not let me help and this is what the final result was.....
Notice the milk pouring out of the cup all over her and all over the floor. She continued to do this until the bottle was empty. If I tried to help her, she let out her ever so piercing scream that can break your ear drum. We love our Peiton.And then she will go and be super cute like this...

and this....

and especially this....

People always said that girls are different, I didn't realize how different they really are. Gotta love them! She keeps me on my toes and she makes me super happy (well most of the time). I just can't believe how fast she is growing up, it is sad because she is probably are last. Well she is our last as of right now!






12 comments:
She is a cutie! After having 3 girls, boy do I understand the whole independent thing!
How did you capture the milk spilling out? How funny! Those pictures of her are adorable!
She is quite adorable. Independence... such a two edged sword!
She is such a doll! Girls are feisty aren't they? I love those darling shots with her darling hair. What a doll!
cute pics! she is a babe the boys will be chasing after her! better watch out!
She is adorable!! Chocolate milk and all. So cute...
Absolutely beautiful! I love her 'cheesy' little grin. Glad to hear she's keeping you on your toes; because I know all you do all day is sit in front of the TV while your kids read books (and don't make any messes:)
She is seriously the cutest thing ever!! Holy cow! :) LOVE HER!!!
What a darling little girl!! I know what you mean about being independent- Lily is at that stage too and it keeps things interesting. Her hair is so beautiful and long!!! See you soon.
She is so darling! I understand the independent thing, Lily is queen of it and I remember her doing the same thing with her chocolate milk. Way to go on another marathon. You are seriously my idol...
love the chocolate milk spill..Kendyll still has a hard time remembering not to tip the cup when she is drinking out of a straw. Girls are a pain in the rear..just wait until she can dress herself. Just start locking the closet now. However maybe you deserve some payback.
She is a gem. Gorgeous! Even with chocolate milk all down her front!
Post a Comment