Monday, August 10, 2009

"Look who's 2!"


I really can't believe Peiton is 2! It was 2 years ago that my water broke while I was at my sister-in-laws (I am still sorry about your floor) playing Bunco. I think it was the most exciting Bunco game that I have ever been to. I will never remember that night, it was all so exciting, and here we are 2 years later.
Peiton has added so much to our family, we love her to death!
Some of the things that I LOVE about Peiton would have to be....
I love her smile. Recently she has pulled out this silly smile, she grins from ear to ear with her eyes squinting shut, it is so cute.
I love when she wakes up in the morning, this is probably her happiest time of the day. She is always so excited to see you and always in the best mood (well almost always).
I love when her daddy comes home from work. When she hears the garage opening, she gets this surprised look on her face and runs right to him yelling "dah-dee" it has to be his most favorite part of the day too. She loves her daddy.
I love her attitude. I know that I shouldn't love a bratty attitude, but it's Peiton's bratty attitude and I love Peiton. It just cracks me up that she has such an attitude at this young of an age. I love it, and hate it.
I love her little walk...if you haven't seen Peiton walk your missing out. She swags her bum side to side and just has the perfect little strut.
I love that she loves her brothers (well Cooper all the time, Bode most of the time).
I love her own little language. It isn't English, I think it is a mix between Bode's language, her made-up language, and English. I sure hope that one day it does turn into English and only English.
I love that she loves shoes. After she gets dressed she has to put her shoes on, lately she hasn't really picked what I wanted her to pick, but it works.
The list could go on and on about the thinks I love about Peiton. She is such a joy in our family. I look forward to the many more fun times, fights and drama we have in store for us with this little Pei pei.
Peiton the day she was born. She was so little (compared to my boys)
I think it was 6 lbs 3oz




This is her blessing picture. Doesn't she look like a porcelain doll. I believe that would be her dads skin coming out...:)




Peiton always loved to jump...the jumpy jump was her favorite. She still will grab on to the end of her crib and jump as high as she can.






She has never been a clean eater, I think she gets this from me and Bode. You can always tell when Peiton has had something to eat. Usually it is off of someone else plate too, never her own.






This will always be one of my favorite pictures of Peiton. I love how her blue eyes stick out.
Thanks Lindsay Ross Photography for a great pic!



All smiles!


More smiles!


And the goofy smile!
Love you little Pei,Pei...sister...babies....June bug.... Pei wei!




13 comments:

Preslee said...

She is such a lil doll! I hope that one year she can come to TUACHAN!

Kristen said...

I still remember sitting in back of you guys at church one Sunday and thinking that Peiton was the cutest little girl ever!

The Garber Family said...

She is growing so fast. Can't believe it!

Amy said...

Cute as a button! Seriously, they don't get any cuter. Happy birthday!

Hollie said...

As her favorite aunt I want to tell Pei pei happy birthday too. She makes me smile every time I see her.

Rachelle said...

She is SO cute! Love her little squint eye smile!

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

Oh my goodness...I remember when little Pei-Pei was born. I can't believe it has already been 2 years. Man how time flies when you are having fun ;)
She is the cutest-sassiest little thing ever. Keep her that way. Don't break that cute spirit. She will need it when she is older to withstand some of what life will throw her way ;)
She is SUCH A DOLL....Thanks for sharing those pictures with us. I haven't seen some of those for a long time. I don't remember her being so tiny...so sad when you forget!

LOVE YA!!!

brandy said...

She is such a little sweetie. I can't believe she is two already! They really do grow up way too fast.

Jenny and Jared said...

That means we've almost been friends two years because I met you a few months after she was born. What a great two years!! She is so darling- I can't wait to have playdates with Peiton and Lily.

KEYSHA said...

Love that girl! (Can't believe she's two....which means two years ago we came to see darling Nat in the hospital)! I love her little attitude and her smile. Glad you finally have your little girl (and it sounds like she's got some Nat-spirit within her!)

Aly said...

She is darling!! I love that age so much! Love all the pictures, and I am glad that you have been updating your blog more!!

Amanda said...

She is SO stinkin cute! I can't believe she is 2 already! Happy Birthday Peiton! Any plans for your Birthday?

Allison said...

Oh my gosh she is such a doll! And I do love the way she walks. She is so pretty! Happy birthday Peiton!