Friday, December 4, 2009

Letters to Santa

Day 4- Letters to Santa

Dear Santa,
This Christmas I want,
A Lego Star Wars Walker ATE ??
Or a Lego Harlequin (isn' t a harlequin a lady that isn't very nice? I don't think that is what it is, Santa better get it straight).
Or a Lego Indiana Jones something escape.
And a Monsters vs. Aliens movie,
Night at the Museum movie
and a $20 gift card to Walmart.
From Cooper
Dear Santa (written by Cooper) this year I want a Wal-e movie and a Wal-e Leapster game. And some plastic golf clubs and the gift to talk and the gift to be potty trained.
And a cars race track.
From Bode

Dear Santa (again, written by Coop)
this year I want a dog.
And a doll and some clothes.
And a Barbie movie and a Barbie toy.


Coop makes some great Santa lists. My favorite is the gift of talking and potty training..love the little guy!

4 comments:

The Garber Family said...

These are PRICELESS! I especially loved the "gift to talk and be potty trained" line, too. It shows Cooper's kind heart and that he has loving concern for his mom and his brother...
Cute.

Kristen said...

I love that you took pictures of the lists! What a great idea!!! What a cute brother Cooper is!

Amanda said...

Cute lists, I like what he asked for Bode too. :) Merry Christmas, I hope we see you all sometime during the holidays!

Allison said...

I know a dog that Santa can bring to your kids!