Sunday, December 6, 2009

Temple Square

Day #5- Temple Square lights

Isn't this picture beautiful? And I am sure the lights were too, but I would not know because we did not make it to Temple Square. There was no way I was taking my kids out in 15 degree weather...TOO COLD! So one year without Temple Square lights, kind of sad.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I am with you on this! I will not be going to Temple Square to see the lights this year unless it warms up CONSIDERABLY!

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. We haven't seen the lights either just because of the cold. And now we can't because I refuse to take all 4 kids by myself while Kendrick recovers. I think you are a fabulous mom and have so many fun traditions. Thanks for sharing them with us:)

Kristen said...

We gave up on Temple Square lights until the kids are older. Instead we drive through the lights at Thanksgiving Point all warm and cozy in the car and then come for hot chocolate!