These two girls crack me up, they either love each other or hate each other. It is very rare that you get them together and for the whole playing date, they love each other. The other night was an exception.
They played great! My sister Hollie and I are always doing babysitting trade offs, it makes life a lot more easier when you know you can call someone and they will be more than happy to tend, it goes both ways for us. So, Kate and Peiton get some good, quality time together and I love it when they have a good time because that means I have a good time and I don't have to break up any fights.
(Ignore Peiton's dirty face, it seems like my kids are getting messier by the day, I swore I would ALWAYS have clean kids...not happening)
They are so much a like that is is kind of crazy. When Kate was a baby, Hollie would tell me the things that she was doing (the crazy things) and I just thought to myself that is just like Peiton and good luck. As Kate gets older, I still think she does things that Peiton did. They are both just sass and cuteness mixed together. Love them both.






6 comments:
Such CUTE girls!
Man - did Peiton get the good hair gene or what? Look at the locks on that gorgeous girl! How nice to not only have a babysitter but a friend she can play with as well! Perfect!
What cuties they are!! How fun for them to grow up together. Loved your previous post of Bode, hahaha He is hysterical!
Hey, I gave you a blog award!! Go to my blog to get it.
I think these 2 girls are going to have a lot of fun and a lot of fights. Thanks for taking my kids all the time.
Natalie I love your blog. I am so glad I get a to take a minute every once and awhile to see how you and the family are doing. You have such beautiful kids and they have a beautiful mom.
I love Bodie in the snow. He would make the perfect weatherman.
Take care of yourself and thank you for sharing your beautiful family.
All my love
Sandy Kunz
Post a Comment