Last Friday, I was able to participate in a Alias party. For those that have no clue what I am talking about...Alias was a big drama, suspense, t.v show that was air about 8 to 10 years ago. It starred Jenifer Gardner and was actually pretty good. I only caught a few episodes, probably because I was too busy watching Dawson's Creek or the teenage love shows that I do love.
My sister Hollie invited us to participate in this, and I am so glad she did! We had a blast!
We were put together with two other girls, Jen and Marcy, funny thing, I went to high school with Jen and I don't think I have really seen her since. So it was so fun to hang out and just get to know her a little better.

It was basically like a road rally, but we had certain challenges we had to do....to name a few:
-Get a sample of gelato.
-Do a Chinese fire drill on State Street.
-Break into another team's players home and steal a family picture.
-Make a coke bomb in a public place
-Find a rendezvous location.
-Get a hostage
-Shooting range
-Get a picture of a bride at her reception.
These were most of them, and they were pretty fun to do.




The shooting range, was pretty fun! I haven't shot a gun for quite sometime and I forgot how powerful they really are.
There were probably about 45 girls dressed up in some kind of "Alias" costume roaming around from Draper to Murray, it was pretty awesome! After we were done we came back and had some grub and took a look at all the pictures. A lot of work was put into this and it payed off, we had a great time!









7 comments:
You look so great! What a super fun party. You look like a pro shooting the gun!!!
What a fun thing to do. I remember that show, didn't get a chance to watch it much either but I do remember it. You have fun friends.
Brandon and I LOVED that show!!! That sounds like such a fun time!!!
How fun! Hollie and I were OBSESSED with Alias....totally cool:-) you all look great!
Your family cracks me up! And BTW I have all seasons of Alias and that show FREAKIN' ROCKS! Ok, I don't know where that came from but it is really really good. If you want to borrow it let me know.
ha ha nat! I didn't even recgonize you at first. You look good with red hair!
Um.."I haven't shot a gun in such a long time..."
Wahhhht?
Post a Comment