Friday, April 2, 2010

Coop

I love going to parent teacher conferences, I just love to hear what a cute boy I have and what a good student he is...I know that won't be for all of my kids, but I am going to enjoy it while I can! A couple of weeks ago we had parent teacher conferences, Cooper's teacher sends home some work that they have been doing at school for the last couple months. I was reading it and couldn't help but laugh, so cute! Here are a few of the things he wrote:

New Year's Resolutions
1. This year, I will be more patient with gedding food (getting food).
2. This year, I will study on spelling harder.
3. This year, I will keep my room more tidy by clening up (cleaning up). Not really happening. :)
4. I will try harder to get along with my brother. Already does an outstanding job at that!
5. I will try to eat healthy foods, even on Easter. What??
6. I will help keep my home clean by moping the floor. Hasn't happened.
7. I will save some of my money to pay my tithing.
8. I will choose what I watch on TV more carefully, only watch 10 minutes every week. Uhm..
9. I will exercise more often, especially by running faster.




When I am a 100 years old I would wach (watch) t.v. and play checers (checkers) with my frind (friend) and wanch (watch) football. Go Saints!! and I would sleeeep!! and I would make cookies for my naberse (neighbors).

So love it!

Fire fighters

I do not want to be a fierfiter (firefighter) because it yocs (looks, he still says yocs for looks) scary and I won't see my family for a wily (really) long time. And I don't want to go in the fire because it yocs (looks) like its dagoys (dangerous) and hot and you could get hert (hurt) cause you cod (could) get heat by the fier (fire).

I love this kid!

5 comments:

Allison said...

He is so cute! I love it when I do carpool and he and Paul act like silly boys when I drive by with a car full of girls. :)

KEYSHA said...

He is such a smart and good kid...I have always been a huge Cooper fan! You should brag him up more; he's just an amazing little dude!

The Garber Family said...

I love invented spelling!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cute kid!!! He will get a kick our of that when he's older I'm sure:)

Kristen said...

That is CUTE! Tell him to get mopping...