You need to let me know what size he wears - I'll keep my eye out at garage sales for costumes for him! Love his new haircut - he looked so sweet and handsome on Sunday!
So cute!! My boys wear their costumes around the house just about everyday. Doesn't it make doing laundry that much more fun to feel like you always have to have Bode's FAVORITE outfit washed? I am a nervous wreck when I wake up in the morning and realize that Jack and Myles' costumes have peanute butter and jelly on them and I forgot to wash them the night before. We have had some serious meltdowns over them not being able to wear their costumes... That was a novel of a comment. Sorry. Cute picture:)
He's so CUTE! I found your blog after checking your card site and now I'm your newest follower! Please check out my blog if you have the time: http://scfitz1972.blogspot.com. Have a great day! Sharon:)
3 comments:
You need to let me know what size he wears - I'll keep my eye out at garage sales for costumes for him! Love his new haircut - he looked so sweet and handsome on Sunday!
So cute!! My boys wear their costumes around the house just about everyday. Doesn't it make doing laundry that much more fun to feel like you always have to have Bode's FAVORITE outfit washed? I am a nervous wreck when I wake up in the morning and realize that Jack and Myles' costumes have peanute butter and jelly on them and I forgot to wash them the night before. We have had some serious meltdowns over them not being able to wear their costumes...
That was a novel of a comment. Sorry. Cute picture:)
He's so CUTE! I found your blog after checking your card site and now I'm your newest follower!
Please check out my blog if you have the time: http://scfitz1972.blogspot.com.
Have a great day!
Sharon:)
Post a Comment