okay....now I'm putting a face to the talent. Thank you so much for all your hard work on my blog. It is fabulous and you are so patient and hard working..and TALENTED! You have a beautiful family. The love jumps right out at you.
Now..as for GLEE - I haven't watched it but I'll give it a go. I'm a a reality freak - mainly Survivor. I know, I know, its so 5 years ago...I progress sloooowly.
I will be checking in regularly. Best to you and your Family. Shannon
5 comments:
Was this on last night? I hope I didn't miss it. I love this show, too! I'll have to check hulu.com now. :)
I have never even heard of this show! Ill have to check it out...and I agree, the Power Ranger totally fits Bode better!
I LOVE this show - it has the best one liners. So funny!
okay....now I'm putting a face to the talent. Thank you so much for all your hard work on my blog. It is fabulous and you are so patient and hard working..and TALENTED! You have a beautiful family. The love jumps right out at you.
Now..as for GLEE - I haven't watched it but I'll give it a go. I'm a a reality freak - mainly Survivor. I know, I know, its so 5 years ago...I progress sloooowly.
I will be checking in regularly. Best to you and your Family. Shannon
I feel like I am the only one on the planet who doesn't watch this show. I feel so out of the loop :) Maybe it's time for me to turn it on.
Post a Comment