Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"I've been tagged!"

I would like to thank little miss Keysha for taggin me...now I can let you all know how unique I am (okay, I am not really that unique, pretty boring!) So, here it goes....






  1. I never really thought I had OCD, but lately I am starting to question myself. (It does run in the family...crazzzzy!) Anyhow, I am getting a little freaky on making sure my house is clean, and if it is not clean...well, you really don't want to be around. Poor family. I really can't seem to do anything until my house is clean, I feel like I am cleaning it all day long. I won't sit down and relax until it is clean. And I do have a hard time sitting down to relax, I think I get that from my lovely mother...she is always on the go. All I have to do is think of her if I want to sit down, and the guilt just pours in.


  2. So, like Keysha, I love to work out too. My favorite is to run. I just love to go on a run and put the world behind me and just think and listen to my music. It is such a stress reliever. I love to go the gym too, it is great to wake up early and get it done with. It makes my day go so much better. The days that I don't get a workout in, I can really tell a difference with my attitude...working out just does something for you. And it makes it even better when you have a bunch of lovely gals that you go with.


  3. I love to shop!! I even love shopping better when I have the money to purchase some items...okay let's clear this up, I only love to shop when I have the money to spend (so, not to often). Now, that I have a girl, it is even more fun, because there is so many fun things for girls. I love to find deals, I am kind of a cheap-skate, I will hardly ever pay full price for anything. If I want it really bad, I will maybe make the purchase, but otherwise it usually has to be on a dang good sale for me to purchase the item. And shopping without kids is heaven...I could shop till I drop!


  4. I could eat the candy store out of business...it is so bad!! I love sugar! I am not such a chocolate fan, I am more of a sugar fan...gummies, cinnamon bears, starburst...yummy!! This is not a good thing! I am on a bet, or more of a deal with a friend that we will only have sugar (candy, dessert) once a week, we will make a few exceptions. But, I have to do this, otherwise I would eat candy all the time, and the weight would just sky rocket! So, candy is my friend, my BAD friend.


  5. Let's see, I did backpack Europe for a month with 3 other friends. One I knew really well, and the other two I had never met. We had a riot! We stayed in Hostels (some kind of scary..The flying Pig in Amsterdam, wow!) and we rode a bunch of trains. We went to London (my fav), Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, France, Switzerland, and Italy. It was quite the trip, we had some rad experiences and saw some really neat places. After getting home, you did feel like you needed a vacation from the vacation you had been on, because it was a lot of work. Staying in Hostels, lugging the huge backpack around, not doing your hair, and not packing one ounce of makeup...not usually my choice of vacation. I was able to go back to Paris with Collin and actually stay in a nice hotel, it was fabulous, besides the fact that I was prego and everything stunk and nothing tasted good except for crepes and McDonald flurries.


  6. I love to do karaoke....I am such a nerd! I guess I love to make a fool of myself, because I do not sound good while doing karaoke (ask any family member or friend). For some reason, if feels so good to just blurt out the words and not even care if you are in tune..because usually I am not. So, if anyone wants to challenge me to some karaoke, let's bring it on...except for Stacy, Haws, Jacki and Keysha, I know you can kick my butt...but mom lets give it a go!


I am not sure if there is 6 people I know that have not been tagged, so, I will give it a go. Here they are....





  • Jackwee


  • Alisha


  • Coors


  • Casi

  • Paige

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Natalie..of course I remember you! I loved your sister Jackie so much! Anyways, thank you so much for that nice comment. It makes me feel good to know that I am affecting members lives because I love doing it! I would love to teach a morning class sometime. You need to email kdunfield@lifetimefitness.com and let her know you liked it and maybe in the future she will put a class on for me! In the meantime thank you for coming to class and taking the time to let me know you liked it! yogaabbey.blogspot.com

Paige said...

I am not to good at being tagged...I never remember.

Abigail said...

Natalie..you are so nice! Thank you for emailing Kaycee..I didn't expect you to do something so nice like that..I am very glad that you liked my class. Cute family by the way. I hope I get to meet you again soon. Thanks again!