I think St. Patricks day is such a fun holiday. There is so much you can do and the kids really get into it. Cooper has been asking "when is it St. Patrick's day" for about 2 weeks now. Finally it came and now it is gone. Here are some of the things we did...
A "green breakfast" We had green pancakes (don't look the yummiest), green grapes and green milk.
Cooper enjoying his green food.
I had to make Bode plain pancakes, he wouldn't touch the green ones. Am I surprised??? No.
Peiton thought they were pretty fun at first, then I found 3/4 of them on the floor when she was done:)
When Cooper came home from school this is what he found. BIG daddy leprachaun came to visit. The footprints led him to this...










16 comments:
How fun! I love the blarney dust or whatever it was! That is such a great idea! I love these little holidays with kiddies..
That story about Bode is HILARIOUS! I love the Blarney Dust - Casey talks about that every St. Patricks Day, thats a tradition he wants in our family too!
i HAVE never Heard of Blarney DUst! hahaha But i hate ST. Patricks Day! I totally forgot! Lucky me my plaid Colorful pants had Green!!! haha Ur such a good mom!
That is SOOO creative!! I'm totally marking the big leprechaun idea in my calendar- Mia will eat that up next year. Maybe I'll transform it into bunny prints and do it next month. What a cute holiday you guys had!! Thanks for sharing!
Love the Blarney Dust idea.
Too cute - we copied ALL of your ideas and my boys had so much fun with it!! You are such a great mom, Natalie!
Everything looked so great! You are such a fun mom. Your kids are so lucky... At least you didn't forget it was St. Patrick's Day like I did. I had to have a friend fun over a green shirt to Luke. I really am going to use some of your ideas next year.
Way to go!
Thanks for sharing your ideas with me this year! Carsen had so much fun and I had a good time 'getting in to the spirit of the day!'
You really are a phenomenal mom. You are always doing fun activities with your kids and making ordinary days into extraordinary;) I'm laughing at Bode not wanting the green pancakes...I didn't think they looked so great myself! (Carsen asked me if they were protein pancakes!!!)
Sorry, those are my deletes. For some reason it kept re-posting them!!!!
You are such a great mom!! Your kids sure are lucky! Your kids sure are darling!!!
Nat you are such a darling mom and a cute, cute mother, and such a skinny girl and you are so pretty. I did the blarney dust and footprints my first years of parenting, but the kids didn't seem to remember that since I started doing leprechaun tricks. They love it because the leprechauns play pranks while they are asleep and they think it is so funny. I always color the toilet water green and Kendyll was so funny this year because she was wondering why the leprechaun's pee was green....so now we are all talking about leprechaun pee...super fun. but not as cute and darling and great as yours. glad it was fun. Your kids are lucky to have you for a mum...(not kidding)
You are a fun mom. I forgot to wear green on St. Patrick's day. Oh well. Love those green pancakes!
Thanks for the great ideas (and a few from your blogger friends comments:0) When my kids care about that stuff I am excited to break out the green pancakes:0) You are very creative...your kids are lucky ducks!!!!!
Those are all such cute ideas! You are so creative, I am so not. Oh well. Maybe I'll try your ideas next year. So much fun.
BTW I am in desperate need of some running tunes for my half on Saturday.
Post a Comment