Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tell me what you thought...

Yes, I am one of those ladies that watches "The Bachelor" I must say this season I wasn't too pumped to watch it, I even thought that I might not watch it. Jason didn't really do it for me, I thought the bachelor was suppose to be this "hunky" guy and he really wasn't that, he was cute, but not what I thought the bachelor should be. Anyhow I still watched it and I grew to really like him, I thought he was a way nice guy, he was cute, although he did have a goofy smile at times. And what I really liked was that when there were only like 7 to 5 girls left on the show, the girls became friends. You didn't see all of this cattiness that you usually see on the show, it looked like they really became friends and cared for each other. So, I guess you could say I really liked "The Bachelor" this season....until now!


I can't believe he did what he did...you know what he did. He tried so hard during the show to make sure he didn't hurt anyone, he didn't want to hurt someone like Deanna hurt him, then he turns around and does the same thing Deanna did to him, but worse! Poor Melissa (that picture doesn't do her justice, I think she is darling) I would be so steamed if I were her. What in the world??

Now if you were Molly would you take him back? I don't think I would take him back that easy. I guess they are in love and he made a "mistake" as she kept on telling him...I now think the whole Bachelor is staged...it isn't real:) And I think Jason is a big cry baby...all he does is cry, and I think Melissa should be the next "Bachelorette!" So long Jason Mesnick!!

11 comments:

Olson's said...

I have been sick all day and could hardly sleep last night. That's when I decided that I am pathetic - I can't believe I've let a TV show interrupt my sleep :)

What in the world - it truly was the most DRAMATIC rose ceremony ever...or at least the most dramatic after the final rose ever. I am upset and mad at Jason because I thought he was better than that. And Molly, what the heck, I would NEVER kiss a guy that had just dumped another girl (especially on television - Hello). Alas, I told TJ that I am never watching this stupid show again and he just laughed at me.......I'll be tuning in tonight for the after the after final rose. Like I said - pathetic!

Jenny and Jared said...

I am totally emotionally involved in the show too (its a little embarassing). Like you, at the end of every season I say that I am never watching the show again. However, each season, I get lured in. I love to watch it! I am mad about last night! I thought he and Melissa were so cute together! I wish that there was more information. I can't believe that he totally switched after just a few weeks! I can understand that maybe you could make the wrong decision but I think he was totally lame the way he ended it. Why couldn't he just tell Melissa in person and then go on the show and say we are broken up- and wait a while before you get it on with Molly!! Seriously. I have to agree with Rachel- I can't believe Molly just started making out with him right after he dumped Melissa. Have some sympathy!

As for taking Jason back- I can understand that she probably still was in love with him. However, I would have said, yah we can have coffee but we have a lot of things to discuss and I don't know if I can take you back after what has gone on. I don't know why I am so worked up about it, I guess I need some drama in my life!

RaCHeL said...

Oh boy do I agree! I think abc put Jason up to it & like an idiot, he did it. I do kinda wonder though if the girls didn't know about it. Melissa's responses to him were awesome! He sucks!

Annie Miller said...

First of all, HOW IN THE WORLD did you get tickets to Letterman when
U2 was performing?????? We were watching them on Letterman last night and I was telling my husband (as giddy as can be btw) what I would give to be there and that close to my idols (I am seriously totally imature when it comes to
U2) I cannot believe you get to be there. I am so JEALOUS. PLEASE take picture for me. I want a full report :) Back to The Bachelor...I think it would have been totally awesome if Molly would have said no way last night. I am not a huge Jason fan either. I didn't like him for Deanna. I think he's pretty boring. Nice...but boring. But after last night, he's not even nice anymore. Melissa deserves much better than that!

cobijared said...

OK so I never watch, but this year I did I just can't believe in real life girls would totally make out with a guy after he was just making out with some other girl friend or not. I really agree it is staged alot, but like the rest of you I will watch tonight to see what else he did that makes me really mad. What do they think you can find ever lasting love when you are fighting for this guys attention, and all he wants is to get married, shouldn't they date exclusive first. After 6 weeks and no cameras life is soooo different did he think her best foot forward and his also would never stop, yah right we are all married we know what happens after the honeymoon.

Preslee said...

I hated the show, so I only watched it time to time, ( at my Grandma Peggy's )I was down at her house and we were watching it... NOw, I have watched it every time since! But I loved the way Melissa reacted! ANd I think both girls are cute! But He was a Jerk...

Kari said...

Ok so I only watched the first and second season of The Bachelor and then I haven't watched it - until this season!! What the heck, I can't believe I stayed up until 11pm to watch the 'after the final rose' show or whatever it's called.

I have several issues about the show. I think Jason was pressured by abc to break up with Melissa on national television (for ratings) and also get a second chance from Molly.

I don't like how Jason had his son involved in the show. I think that was wrong, even though Ty is the most important thing in his life he should've kept Ty out of such a public affair. Especially a public affair with a horrible track record. How many Bachelors and Bachelorettes have actually worked out?! How humiliating for Jason's family!

And I canNOT believe Molly kissed Jason on the show! WHAT?! She let him off easy, I would've been way more tough with him. Even if she does still have feelings for him, how does she know that Jason won't do the same thing to her that he did to Melissa?!

UGH! I hate the show but you better believe I"m staying up again tonight to see what happens. Starts at 10pm here, can you believe it?!

Emily said...

Crazy show wasn't it. I wish I didn't get so caught up in these so called "reality shows!" I have to agree... Jason did grow on me as time went on, but his goofy smile would throw me off!
I was thrilled when he picked Melissa... THRILLED! Then when they showed the break-up, I felt he was the biggest jerk out there. I thought Molly was crazy for kissing him 10 minutes after he broke off his engagement!
After watching the 2nd show tonight, I don't feel it was staged and I do feel he followed his heart. I still feel he chose the wrong girl though..... LOVED Melissa.
I have watched every single Bachelor, so I know this won't keep me from my crazy obsession with the show!

Anonymous said...

I liked the show up to the "ater the rose" show. Jason is a big cry baby always has been.I feel bad for Melissa but she held her own. Molly should have held back a little instead of basicly jumping him. It bugs. This show drives me crazy yet I continue to watch it.

Lish or Coors said...

I've never ever watched that show until my girlfriends talked me into watching that finale.....and sadly....I will never get those 3 hours of my life back. That was the biggest load of garbage I've ever watched and Jason is a DOG!! He has no clue what he wants and obviously doesn't really care about any of them......if he did....he would have kept playing that he loved Melissa and saved her all the humiliation and dumped her after the finale show.....it really just seems staged to me. I really don't think that I will EVER watch that stupid show again!

brandonandlexee said...

Oh he really ruined it for himself didn't he!!! America really liked him too...NOT ANYMORE!!! He and Molly can keep kissing every 5 seconds and Melissa can go find a hot hunky real man:) She was my fave from day 1. I really wish I wouldn't indulge in this kind of crap but hey...it's what we do:0)