Happy Birthday Collin!
Do you remember all of these years? You have grown into such an amazing man that I love so much!
Cute baby boy(Is that better Kelly?? :) Thanks)
You have always been a fabulous dresser. Check out the yellow pants!
Again, such a love for sports. It is good that now that you are now bigger than the ball. Makes for a much easier game:)
You have such a love for sports. I know that you don't even come close to enjoying them like you would like to. Your family always comes first to you and that means a lot to me.

Look at that beautiful hair...I am really missing the part honey...let's bring it back!
High School grad!Check out that chiseled chin:)

Off to New York to serve for 2 years.
Probably the best day of your life when you got to marry me;) ;) ;) Well it was one of the best days of my life. We have had a great 9 1/2 years together.
After 9 years...look what we have! 3 amazing and darling kids...(I must say that back of their head is pretty cute too)
I love you! Thanks for all the memories and how much you do for our family. You are the most unselfish person I know, you give up so much for us. I hope you have a great day!!






12 comments:
Happy Birthday Collin! I cant believe how much Cooper looks like you...too cute!
That was awesome :) I absolutely love those pics!
You guys are the cutest couple every. You both are very unselfish and give of your time to everyone. We are so lucky to have you in our lives.
Hope you have a great day Collin,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Collin - you are a stud! Happy Birthday, we hope you have a super day!
P.S. I love the yellow pants picture and the basketball pic where the ball looks much bigger than Collin's skinny body :)
Happy Birthday to the coolest kid on the block! (Even in those awesome yellow pants! Bring those back!) What a privilege to have known Collin for almost 4 years! Great guy, fabulous father, and true friend.....Hope your day is happy, because you deserve it!
Happy Birthday Collin!!!!
Happy Birthday Collin. Do you still have those yellow pants? I think Drew would look great in them. We love you too and are so glad you're in our family.
Happy birthday to Collin! (that 1st baby picture is actually Cameron though) :)
He's the best big brother and always makes us laugh. He's such a great example and just a great guy. Love ya Bro!
Happy b-day to Collin! Such a cute post Nat! You guys are the best
Love the basketball short shorts! And his smile is the same in every shot. =) I need to do one of these for Jed on his next birthday. Good idea!!
Happy Birthday Collin! You are such a fun person to be around and can make the whole crowd laugh with you enthusiasm for life. I hope you guys had a great date night, you deserve it.
And you have gotten so buff since all those pictures! You were a cute kid.
Collin is such an awesome guy! What a cute post too!!! Hope you have a great day!
K sooo wierd. It doesn't seem like that many years ago he was on a mission...until you look at that family pic before he left! Holy bangs Kelly:) and Cam and Court are just tiny! What a good hubby he is for you...Happy Birthday Collin!
Post a Comment