
I LOVE sugar cookies! They are my all time favorite cookie (that is if they are soft and thick, they have to be soft and thick for me to love them). I think I ate about 10 of them in 24 hours...maybe even 15! Yumm, yumm, yumm...I am going to hate myself come Monday morning when nothing fits:(
19 comments:
i knew your post today was going to be about sugar cookies. but you forgot to say that you heart eating sugar cookies hiding in the laundry room with jacki and stacy... oh and i thought we ate all the sugar cookies but from the looks of this picture you were still hoarding some more for yourself. and be honest natalie you told me you ate twenty cookies in the last 24 hours not ten. lets not "sugar" coat things.
I heart sugar cookies made by Natalie!!! Paul thinks it's the cookie that makes them so good, I'm convinced it's the frosting. Whatever it is they are to die for!! Thanks for sharing and formaking my day. You are the best!
I heart sugar cookies made by Natalie!!! Paul thinks it's the cookie that makes them so good, I'm convinced it's the frosting. Whatever it is they are to die for!! Thanks for sharing and formaking my day. You are the best!
Amen! Nothing else to say :)
Okay....I HEART your sugar cookies too! I ate 2 yesterday, darn you :)
THEY ARE SO DELICIOUS!! Thanks for bringing them over to me :) It was my treat for my birthday.
Natalie...I swear if I wasn't trying to eat healthy, I would've devoured all your cookies in one shot...trust me, I can do that! But, instead, my wonderful family enjoyed them while I sat watching!
BTW-Ryan isn't a big fan of sugar cookies...but, after having yours, he now is!!!
Yours are my favorite as well. I really need to learn your skills. Yum-O!
Those look absoutely divine! I agree about the soft & thick cookies. An absolute must!
Love those little buggers too!! Missed you this morning!! Hope all is well!!:)
Those cookies look sooo yummy! How are you guys? Haven't seen you in forever. I had to laugh at the pictures of your kids empting your cupboards. Isaac is so good at it too. I finally just empties all my cupboards and drawers in the kitchen that he could reach because I got sick of cleaning it up! Gotta love the kiddos.
I think I just gained 5 pounds looking at them! I love sugar cookies too..I think you should share the recipe with me so I can actually gain those 5 pounds. Well worth it right?
UMMM... well I havent had any of ur cookies... so u are gonna have to bake some in ST. GEORGE!!!
i bet they are YUMM!
Can't beat a big soft sugar cookie. You MUST post your recipe. Seriously, if you don't I will be buggin you for it!
Um, did you bring people sugar cookies on Sunday? Huh.
You do make the all time best sugar cookies. Randall isn't a big fan of sugar cookies either but he had his fair share and the whole time he was eating them he just kept saying mmmmmm...mmmmmmm. These are good! Thanks Nat I'm sure glad it was fast Sunday so I didn't have to make a pig of myself at the library and I could enjoy them in the comfort of my our laundry room I mean house!
Thanks so much for the cookies on Sunday. That is the best thing ever to come home to on Fast Sunday. You CAN eat like 10 of them to make up for breakfast and lunch, right?
Sometimes a sugar cookie just hits the spot! That sounds soooo good right now...thanks a lot now I'm craving one:)
Oh my gosh those look so good! I also heart sugar cookies. A little too much!
I'm glad to know that I am not the only one who overdoses on cookies. Yours are the most delicious cookies I have ever had!!!!
Post a Comment