Thursday, February 19, 2009

I HEART...old friends

I love to catch up with old friends and that is what I did today. Celest has been a great friend of me and Jacki for quite a while. I have tons of memories of Celest! She was the one that would pick me up every morning of my junior year and take me to school. We would spend a lot of time after school going to this nasty restaurant that had the most yummy scones and then top it off with a good ole' tan session. Or if we didn't do that we were going to the mall to just hang out. Another one of my favorites was going to the Olive Garden and deciding whose birthday it was so we could get the yummy chocolate cake they use to serve (I know, not very honest). Celest let me come and stay with her at Snow College to help me decide if that was where I wanted to go. The memories go on and on...it is crazy that Celest lives like 2 minutes away from me and this is really the first time we have gotten together in the 4 years we have lived by each other.

I am glad we finally did it and now we have to make it a regular thing...Thanks for being such a great friend all of these years! It was so good to get caught up on each other's life's. Love ya and looking forward to the next time:)

5 comments:

celest said...

Oh man, I totally forgot about the Olive Garden chocolate cake! I think you can still buy them....guess what I'm going to bring to our next "get together"!?!? MMMMMM I had so much fun today thanks for being such a great friend!!!! XOXO

KEYSHA said...

How fun! I love catchig up with old friends! You're good at keeping in touch with friends; that's what makes you a great friend.

jamie said...

I love my cousin! She is a great girl! Im so glad that you guys had so much fun! xoxoxo

Hollie said...

Oh Celest and the Olive Garden cakes. I remember going there with her too. I think you should heart your sister Hollie.

Heidi Totten said...

Old friends are awesome! There is just a good level of comfort there.