Thursday, February 5, 2009

I HEART...my mom!

My mom has always been amazing, but today and last week she has been spectacular. She just knows when to call and check up on me, maybe it is because she is so in tune with the spirit (she is one of the most spiritual persons I know). Last Thursday (those are her days off) she came out and took me and the kids to lunch and then took Bode home with her for a little bit. Then today I got a much needed phone call from her at 8:30 this morning wondering what she could do today to help. This lady is also one of the most busiest persons I know, so I know her time is precious to her. Well today she came out and tended the kids so I could make a trip to the temple and just sort some of my feelings out. It also allowed me to just get away without spending a dime and on top of that I got a natural high for the rest of the day. I don't know why I don't make it a point to attend the temple more often.

Well, back to my mom...things like this just amaze me about her. She is always willing to help me and any of my other siblings out if she is available without any complaints. I am so thankful for her continuous example, her heartfelt prayers on my behalf and the many, many things she does for me and my family. I love you mom and thank you so much for the little break today!

7 comments:

KEYSHA said...

You're mom is amazing. She really is one neat lady; and you are following right along in her footsteps. (You two even look like sisters!)

Heidi Totten said...

I want to be like your mom when I grow up. Wait! I want to be like YOU!

Tierney said...

What a nice mom! Miss you since I don't see you at Bunco anymore.

Kari said...

I love your idea to mention something you love every single day! I noticed Keysha's doing it too so I hope you don't mind if I steal your idea!

I haven't met your mom but if she's nearly as fabulous as you are, I already love her too!

Lish or Coors said...

That's so awesome!! Way to go Pamela June!

Emily said...

That is so awesome that you have your Mom here! I agree... if I hit the temple as much as I should... I would be one happy person. You look just like your Mom! Cute pic!

Summer said...

I heart your mom, too. So glad I got to be in-lawed into niecehood. ;)