Isn't email awesome? I really love it and I don't know what I would do without it. How did we get through life without email? Although, how did we get through life without a lot of things? Email makes things so simple. Personally I am not too much of a phone person, I love to talk on the phone if there is something to talk about but I hate the whole blah, blah, blah talking about nothing and sometimes email just kind of elminates that. It also is so easy to drop a message to a bunch of people at the same time, instead of calling each person.
I do believe that there are sometimes you shouldn't use email. I think a heartfelt thank you should come on a card and not through email. There are those thank you's that are fine to do email, I have done my share of them. But some thank you's need to be done by card (just my opinion) Anyway that is my thought on email...love them!







5 comments:
You are so dedicated to show us all what you "heart" everyday this month! :) I am loving your hearts as well! I had to catch up over the last week or so, I haven't been on blogger much. I cannot believe the mess that Bode made! I have no idea how long that took you to clean up but my sympathies went out to you:)
Love the e-mail. I probably use it too much; but I am too lazy to pick up the phone and call people. That "You've got Mail" sign reminds me of my AOL days!
I LOVE EMAIL 2! Although I probly send u WAY!!!!!!!!!
2 much!!! (sorry)
I LOVE email too!!!!! I am SO not a phone person - ever since I was little calling someone would just make me nervous, not sure why! Besides, it's always too late to call someone when I get around to needing to talk to them and the kids are asleep so I can think! (Did that makes sense?)
And I agree on the thank you notes, some just need to be written. I got an email thank you for a wedding gift we gave a few years ago and I thought that was so rude!
That movie is one of my favorites, just because of how much I love e-mail, too! When I got home from the mish before Zach, we got to e-mail back and forth, and I was just in AWE of what a difference it made knowing the words weren't two weeks old. That's when I first became a grateful fan.
Post a Comment