Me too! I keep asking myself, why Utah again?
Yeah and I am missing it a lot right now!! Love you
nuff said! hahaha U got it! I like the snow during christmas and the holidays... but now IT NEEDS TO MEALT!!!!
COME VISIT US HERE IN SUNNY LAS VEGAS!!! (I'm totally serious, come stay with us any time!)
AMEN! Lets all move to Arizona.
AMEN!! (I know Hollie already said it, but seriously, this cold is ridiculous!)
It will be here before you know it! (Especially down south so remember to come for a visit!:)
Arizona run anyone?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Me too! I keep asking myself, why Utah again?
Yeah and I am missing it a lot right now!! Love you
nuff said! hahaha U got it! I like the snow during christmas and the holidays... but now IT NEEDS TO MEALT!!!!
COME VISIT US HERE IN SUNNY LAS VEGAS!!! (I'm totally serious, come stay with us any time!)
AMEN! Lets all move to Arizona.
AMEN!! (I know Hollie already said it, but seriously, this cold is ridiculous!)
It will be here before you know it! (Especially down south so remember to come for a visit!:)
Arizona run anyone?
Post a Comment