Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My family...

The other day we were all eating breakfast and I looked at Collin and said "these are our kids...3 kids, is that all there is going to be?" (Don't you ever have those thoughts? These are really my kids...??) Collin replied "yeah, 3 is pretty good...I can see this being all." I then asked Cooper if he thinks we should have anymore kids or if 3 is enough. He replies by saying..."NO...we can't have anymore kids, I just can't take care of anymore! I already take care of Bode and Peiton and can't do anymore!" I just had to laugh...and then I felt bad, do I really rely too much on him to take care of Bode and Peiton? He does such a great job!

17 comments:

KEYSHA said...

LOVE that picture. Three is a good number! You have a great family and a lot of LOVE.

Preslee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Preslee said...

DARLING PICTURE!!!!
Your Personalities are so CUTE!
and Each are VERY different!!!!
LUV YA!

Annie Miller said...

Funny story! Are you hinting?

Aly said...

Love that picture of your cute fam!! I would love to see many more richards babies! hee hee:)

Jenny and Jared said...

Oh- how cute! Thats one of the perks of being the oldest. You get to take care of everyone else. I bet he is a great older brother.

Kristen said...

I do the same thing - these are OUR 3 kids? Is there more (NOPE!) Three is the magic number around here! That is the cutest picture of your family!

Heidi Totten said...

I love that he didn't mention Cooper! :) This is a discussion that we seem to have a lot with our two. Three is a great number and I think we are definitely given what we can handle!

Stacy said...

Tell Cooper I feel for him..as the oldest I had to take care of five kids while mom was out galavanting around and I am pretty sure that is why I am nutso today.

Rachelle said...

I LOVE those jeans...are those the ones you got at that jean party??? Your one hott momma!

loulou said...

That is so funny---what Cooper said.

Jodi said...

That is hilarious! I wish I had a little Cooper to help me out :)

Abigail said...

Hey, I saw you in cycle class Tuesday morning. Thank you for coming! It was great to see you,and I hope to see you again in cycle soon.

Amanda said...

I have been thinking the same thing the last couple days, I have 2 kids now, crazy! I love this picture of your cute family. Funny what Coop said, I hope Anabell's as big of a helper.

Nat, you are amazing, that Valentine's dinner looked so fun and yummy. Someday I hope to be as talented as you...how do you do it all? You are darling!

Lish or Coors said...

Cooper is so funny! I think you will just know if and when you are done. It's a big decision to make!

dupaix5 said...

I love that story, and the picture of your darling family. I am with you though, somedays I look at our 3 kids and wonder if 3 is the lucky number (Jer thinks so) and then other days I wonder if it really is. I wish I knew.

Mindy said...

I really want to find out who took that picture! You look beautiful (of course) and your kids look so fun!!! Perfect family!