Friday, February 13, 2009

I HEART...antibiotics

I love these little guys so much! It is amazing how fast they can kick in and thank goodness on my behalf and Collin's behalf. I am now feeling 75% better compared to yesterday when I couldn't even get out of bed:(

6 comments:

KEYSHA said...

Glad you're doing better. That came on fast....two days ago you were climbing 'the big nasty' and right after that you were sicker than sick! Love those antibiotics...they are a little miracle:) Miss you tomorrow; I will be thinking about my Valentines of past! (Hiding out in your bedroom while you made me the most delicious meal ever! Followed by my favorite sour watermelon candies!)

Olson's said...

Shoot - I am sorry that you have been feeling so yucky! Sounds like Collin has been a big help - what a great guy :)

Hope you have a great Valentines day!
(P.S. I'll get some of those candies over to Keysha right away!)

Kristen said...

Sorry to hear you were sick! It's so hard to feel yuck like that when you still have to be the mom! Hope you are back to your cute & happy self soon!

Annie Miller said...

Amen sista! Just had a dose myself. Feeling MUCH better. Glad you are too :)

Kelly said...

So glad you're feeling better. Can't wait to play with your boys today. See you tonight!!!!

The Garber Family said...

Did you really make us Valentines although you have been coming out of something yucky?! You are too much. there were cookies and chocolate covered strawberried on my porch today that looked like the Nat-variety of sweet yummy goodness. I'm assuming they're from you...