Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I HEART...


Gossip Girl...
I don't know if I should be admitting this or not, but it is one of my found "dirty pleasures" that I acquired at the beginning of this season. So much drama, suspense, giggles and some really great outfits that Leighton Messter, aka Blair, throws together. It is pretty entertaining...xoxo.
(Yes, Stacy it is trashy, and there is more I could be doing with my time when my kids are all nicely snuggled in their beds, but why bother? This satisfies me completely:)

7 comments:

KEYSHA said...

Oh, my favorite guilty pleasure. I LOVE this show! I'm glad we have added this to our list of 'time wasters!' You're right; the outfits are awesome...I was noticing yesterday how many cute coats the girls have! (If only I had somewhere to wear a cute coat like that! WalMart hardly counts!) Glad you waste your time with the same trash as me:)

Aly said...

Oh yeah baby! My most favorite on TV right now! Never be ashamed!!! j/k

RaCHeL said...

Love it! And love that you had to make a comment to Stacey. :)

Kathy said...

Love that show! One of my guilty pleasures too!

loulou said...

natalie + chuck :) (is tha this name?)

Unknown said...

when my children are snuggly in their bed I am reading my scriptures or singing hymns...maybe fasting.

Preslee said...

Stacy... I highly doubt that ( yeah i read ur blog! )
I have heard of the show...
wat nights is it on?