It is the month of "love"...so now it is time to let you know some of the things I "love." Some serious, some not so serious...

I HEART Collin...
One of the things I love about this guy, is just look at him...he is pretty much always happy! People love to be around him and I LOVE to be around him, I am not sure if it goes both ways, I am always not the happiest person and always not so fun to be around.
But I do love that besides my unhappy moments he still LOVE's me and does anything in his power to make me happy:)






7 comments:
Great pic of Collin! (It really shows his personality:)
Love the new background. Someday.....
He is always happy, but so are you! Seriously..you guys are so great together! LOVE THAT PIC :)
P.S. I took a break from the blogging world for the months of dec and Jan- and now I have like 25 posts to read on your blog!!!
Are you tired of my comments yet? But seriously I have to say this. Who can take care of 3 kids, a house, cook, clean AND scrapbook all of their all of their pictures really cute and keep their blog all updated. You are making me look bad... :-)
Cute new background! And it's true - I don't think I've ever seen your hubby without a smile on his face!
What are husbands for, right?
That is one big smile:)
And I can hardly believe your not so fun to be around...that's one thing I remember about YOU too, is that you were always so happy!
I am starting to really see the resemblance between him and ur kids! Always smiling!!!
Post a Comment