I love this place, I love everything about it (except for the returns). I love the clothing in all departments, the home decor, the pharmacy, I just love it all! It is a bad thing for me to go to Target, I end up spending way too much, or end up wanting something that I really don't need:(
What would I do without this store??






8 comments:
Which is exactly why I didn't venture over there with you guys last night; I would've found [too] many things that I didn't need to buy! It's such an awesome store that it's a guarantee to find some treasure! I could wander around Target for hours (without my kids of course)!
I heart Target too. Hawaii is getting 2 in one month :0)
We should never go together! I would feed your addiction and you would feed mine and Keysha would have nothing left to buy when she finally gets there without her kids! :)
with you. so totally with you.
target is the most amazing place.
I would rather go there and wander thru every aisle by myself than go to a movie or dinner.
sad. but true!
I so know what you mean. I seriously cannot leave that store without spending less then $100. It's bad.
That place STINKIN ROCKS!!!
It always has every thing u need! ( and more )
I have to agree target is pretty dang great!
I loved their clearance isle for the toys for Joey's Birthday!! It was the best. I kind of love that store too much as well!
Post a Comment